BSE Odisha 10th Class Exam Syllabus 2023: The syllabus for BSE Odisha has been made available in the official site of the BSE. The students who will be appearing can also download the class X syllabus from the official site of the BSE. The link to download the syllabus will also be provided in this page. Student scan directly click on the link to download the syllabus. The syllabus is a sum of all the topics that have been covered or learnt during the course of the session. It contains all the topics that the student of a particular class should know. BSE Odisha 10th Syllabus 2023 means that the questions will be framed from those particular topics from which the students will have to prepare.
Details of BSE Odisha 10th Syllabus 2023
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Organisation||Department of School and Mass Education|
|Type of Education||State Governmental Board of School Education|
|Name of the Course||Odia, English, Hindi, Science, Social Science,Mathematics etc,|
|Name of the official Website||www.bseodisha.nic.in|
BSE Odisha 10th Syllabus 2023-Important Date
|Online Application starting Date||March 2023|
|Online Application Last date||April 2023|
|Admit Card Released Date||May 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Result Released Date||July 2023|
Download Odisha 10th Syllabus 2023 – Link for Reduced Syllabus
BSE Odisha 10th Syllabus 2023
|Section A||Literature||35 marks|
|Section B||Writing||15 Marks|
|Section C||Grammer||20 Marks|
|Section D||Reading Comprehension||10 Marks|
Subject Wise BSE Odisha 10th Syllabus 2023
|Mother Language (Odia, Urdu, Bengali)|
|Second Indian Language|
Resources and Development, Water Resources, Agriculture, Minerals and Energy Resources, Manufacturing Industries, etc.
Development, Indian Economy, Money and Credit, Globalization, Consumer Rights, etc.
- Prose and Language study
- Comprehension of Unseen passage
- Extensive reading
- Grammar usage
- Letter/Application writing
- Essay writing
- Filling in forms/ reading authenticated materials, summarising, railway time table.
- Language study
- Euclid’s division lemma
- Revisiting Irrational Numbers
- Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic, etc.
- Arithmetic Progressions
- Quadratic Equations
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Indian Democracy
- Political Parties
- Religion and Caste
|Syllabus of Vocational Agriculture (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational Apparel (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational Automotive (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational B & W (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational E & H (Class- X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational Employability Skills (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational IT &ITeS (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational Multi Skilling (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational Plumbing (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational Retail (Class-X)||Click Here|
|Syllabus of Vocational T & H (Class-X)||Click Here|
Download Class 10th Reduced Syllabus 2023 – Click Here.
Reduced Syllabus of Vocational Subjects for Class 10th Academic Session 2023-24:
How to download bseodisha.nic.in Class 10th Exam Syllabus?
- First the students must visit the official website of the BSE www.bseodisha.nic.in.
- After entering the home page of the BSE, the students must search for the option latest news
- Click on the option
- Search for the link to download the class x syllabus
- Click on the link
- The syllabus will be displayed
- Click on the download option of the syllabus
- Download and save the syllabus for preparation.
The students who will be appearing for the class X board exams of the Odisha board must keep in mind the BSE Odisha 10th Syllabus 2023 of the class X board examinations. The points given below will help the students to prepare for the upcoming examinations.
- The class 10 board examinations will be conducted in two parts
- Part 1 will be of objective type and the part two of the examination will be subjective type.
- Part 1 will commence from 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Part 2 will commence from 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- The part 1 of the exam will consist of objective type questions which has to be answered in an OMR sheet
- The part 2 which is the subjective type should be answered in an answer booklet provided by the exam center.
|BSE Odisha 10th Admit Card 2022 Download Now Click Here||Click Here|
|Odisha 10th Supplementary Result 2022 | BSEOdisha.nic.in Click Here||Click Here|
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Ph : 2415460, 2415428, 2415429, 2415439,
E-mail : email@example.com
Website :- www.bseodisha.ac.in
To get regular updates on BSE Odisha 10th Exam Syllabus Change / reduced, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
Thank You for Visiting Our Website!!