APSC AE JE Recruitment 2019-20 Notification Released under Assam PWD | Download Application Form: APSC Assam Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (JE Civil) & Assistant Engineer (AE Civil) under Public Works Department (PWD). We have provided here Detailed APSC AE JE Recruitment Notification Advertisement 06/2019, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Download Link, Age Limit, How to Apply etc. Also, comment below if you have any doubt related to Assam PSC AE JE recruitment 2019-20.
Download APSC AE JE Admit Card 2019.
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Published on||20 Nov 2019|
|Recruitment Notification (Advt number)||06/2019|
|Last Date for applying (Receipt of application form)||21 December 2019|
APSC JE Recruitment 2019-20 Details
|Position||Junior Engineer (JE) Civil|
|Qualification||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Number of Vacancy||307|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 14,000 – 49,000 in PB 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 8,700.|
APSC AE Recruitment 2019-20
|Position||Assistant Engineer (JE) Civil|
|Qualification||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Number of Vacancy||156|
|Salary||30,000 – 1,10,000 in PB 4 with Grade Pay of Rs 12,700|
Important Dates of Applying for Assam PSC AE JE Recruitment 2019-20
|Last Date for Receipt of filled in Application Form||21/12/2019|
APSC AE JE Eligibility Criteria 2019-20:
For the posts of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer in Assam Public Service Commission, you must have some minimum eligibility criteria for the posts. Every candidates must have PRC or permanent resident certificate. Furthermore, you need to have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering for AE & Diploma in Civil for Junior engineer (JE) posts.
APSC AE JE Application Fees 2019-20
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||Rs 150|
APSC AE JE Recruitment Age Limit 2019-20
|Lower Age Limit||21 Years|
|Upper Age Limit||38 Years|
APSC JE AE 2019 Application Form | How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for APSC AE & JE Posts through offline mode. The procedure is mentioned below –
- Affix 1 recent photograph in the application form
- The photograph must be signed prominently.
- Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of documents.
The list of documents to be attached are –
- Original treasury Challan.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate.
- Disability certificate
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature (scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available).
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate.
APSC AE JE Recruitment Important Links 2019-20
|Download Application Form for AE JE Posts||Click Here|
|Recruitment Advertisement Notification||Click Here|