AP Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List Download: The Government of Andhra Pradesh started implementation of the YSR Bharosa Scheme from the month of 15th of October 2019 in the State. The Scheme was launched by the AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in the Nellore District. This scheme was launched mainly for providing Financial Assistance to the Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh State. Under this AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Flagship Welfare Scheme, the beneficiary or eligible farmers will be benefitted. In the whole AP State there are almost 66, 60,875 Farmers out them only the eligible farmers will come under this scheme. The beneficiary will be given financial assistance of Rs.13, 500/- Per annum and it will include the Rs.6, 000/- Rs Per annum financial assistance by the Central Government under PMKISAM Scheme. Previously AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was for 4 years but now it is extended to 5 years.
YSR Rythu Bharosa New List Download 2020
The Authority has completed the application process and the preparation of the Beneficiary list successfully and the Government is all set to release the Final Beneficiary list. Govt will directly transfer the Beneficiary amount to the eligible farmer’s bank account.
The applicants can check their names in the Beneficiary List and the process has been mentioned below. Applicants can also check their PAYMENT STATUS by visiting the official website and by entering applicant’s Aadhar Number. Looking for more details? Check the Article below.
The candidates, who have applied for the AP YSR RYTHU BHAROSA Scheme and in search for the Beneficiary List, have to wait till the implementation of the scheme and after that the authority will release the Final Beneficiary List. Candidates can get all the important details regarding the Final Beneficiary List Here.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Paytment Status online @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- First visit the official website www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Now click on the PAYMENT STATUS link appeared on the top of the webpage.
- Now applicants need to enter Aadhar No and the given Captcha Code correctly then need to click on the submit button.
- PAYMENT STATUS will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check the Rythu Bharosa List Online
- To check the beneficiary list applicants need to log in into visiting the official website.
- Then Login into the registered account by Entering Username and Password, and the given Captcha and then click the “Login” button. In any case you don’t remember registered password the Click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your Mobile number and you will receive an OTP. Now Enter OTP, give new password and confirm it by clicking the “Verify” button.
- All the Details of the Beneficiary will be displayed on the screen.
Official Website to Download AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme List 2020 – Click Here.
After the implementation of the scheme, the beneficiary amount will be directly transferred to the accounts of the farmers. Applicants need to keep visiting the official website for any kind of updates. As soon the Beneficiary list is released in the official website the direct link will be provided here.
Beneficiary Name Search for AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Enter respective Katha number in the search box. If it is valid then all the details will be displayed. To make any changes Click on “Edit” tab.
- Beneficiary details, the survey no along with “Web land information” and “Pss information” will be appeared on the screen.
- And Data will be submitted successfully.
- To logout click on “Log out” button
- Select Unseeded we bland/ROFR
- Based on officer registration District, Mandal, Village details will be appeared.
- Select type of Beneficiary as “Tenant”.
- Enter Tenant details and Tenant account details and hit the “Submit” button.
- Select type of Beneficiary as “Owner”.
- Enter account details and click on “Submit”.
For more information on AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List 2020, keep visiting the official website.