Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 – Check Application Form Status, Online Apply Link, Beneficiary list Download link: To help the poor students with their higher studies in the State Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020. This Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is mainly to help the students who want to pursue Higher Studies Such as ITI, B.TECH, B.PHARMACY, B.ED, MBA and MCA courses.
We know India is a country, where most of the families are poor and struggling just fulfil the basic needs. The students of such families have to leave their studies in the middle of the road only because of the lack of money. In this scenario, this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 will not only help the poor students in their studies but also will open a path towards their bright future in the State. In this article we are going to discuss about how to apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria, essential documents etc.
AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Application Form, Online Apply Download List – Check Status
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has been launched on the 28th of April 2023 by the CM of Andhra Pradesh. So the Implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has already been started right after the announcement. This Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will cover the full Fee reimbursement of almost 14 lakhs students of the State AP. Total amount of 4000 Rs crores along with the last due amount of Rs 1880 has been sanctioned for the implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. The CM also announced that health and education is the top most priority of the state and the Scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme eligibility candidate’s Mother.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check Online
The candidates, who will be Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme eligibility for the scheme Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2020, will be able to pursue their higher education in the field of Polytechnic Degree, Engineering Degree, B.ED Degree and other PG courses in free of cost. Eligible candidates can check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status Online for the Application For. Meritorious students from the Sc, ST, BC, EBC and Minority Communities will get their tuition fees, mess charges, hostel charges etc from the AP Govt. Under this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, total amount of Rs 15,000 to 20,000 will be credited per annum to the accounts of the eligible students.
- To help the meritorious students in their higher studies from the weaker section of the society.
- Motivate economically backward students in pursuing higher studies.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 candidates must have known the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the criteria below.
- If candidate’s family Member is Govt Employee or Govt Pensioner then they are not eligible for this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. But Sanctuary workers will be exempted.
- The candidates must have enrolled them from the Government or Govt aided college or from Private colleges that are affiliated to state University.
- The gross income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh annually.
- Applicant’s family can only have property below 25 acres agricultural land/ wetland below 10acres/ wetland or agricultural land below 25 acres.
- The applicant’s must not possess any Four wheeler except Taxi, Auto etc.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List
- Colleges will collect fees according to the notification of the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission on the fee.
- Colleges can collect fees from the students only that are decided by the AP Government.
- Now, Colleges will receive attendance of students, teaching and non-teaching staff with the Aadhaar-linked Biometric Attendance.
- Fee reimbursement will not be provided if the student’s attendance is below 75%.
- This Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will not cover fees of any Deemed and Private Universities.
- The students who are pursuing Distance Education are exempted from the scheme.
- Students belonging to management and NRI quotas cannot apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
During the pandemic situation for the Coronavirus, the AP state has announced that, the students who used to get lunch in their school/colleges will now receive Rice, Eggs, and Peanut Chikkis right at their door steps by the area volunteers.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Online Application form fill up process
- First go to the official website of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Then Click on the Official Notification.
- Fill the application form of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme correctly.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Click the submit button.
- keep a print out for future purposes.
Official Website to apply Online for Jagananna Vidya Deevana Scheme – Click Here.
After following the steps given, you can easily apply online for the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020. If you still have any question related to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply Online, comment below.