PAN Card Application 2021: Income Tax Department has given the authority of PAN Card processing on two Govt bodies that are NSDL e- Gov and UTITSL. These two Govt bodies working under the Income Tax Department provide all kind of PAN card related services such as PAN Card application, checking application status etc. Therefore to apply for the PAN card and for checking the Application Status people have to visit the official website of NSDL or UTITSL. PAN card is a must have document for all the citizens. To check all the details regarding PAN Card application and status checking read the article below.
Also Check – NEW BPL List 2021.
Process to Apply for New PAN Card Online for Individual, Partnership Firm?
- First visit the TIN official website.
- Indian citizens need to fill Form 49A and foreigners have to fill Form 49AA.
- Next search the PAN card option and then click on the “Apply” button.
- Then a new window will appear on the screen and the application form will be opened.
- Enter all the asked details after that click submit.
- Next select the AO code and choose state and category.
- Submit the POI, POA, and the Proof of Birth.
- Pay the require amount.
- After successful submission, the PAN card will be sent on your address. You can also track by acknowledgment no.
How to check PAN Card Application Status & Track Form Online?
- Applicants have to first visit the official website of NSDL www.tin-nsdl.com.
- The Homepage will appear on the screen and candidates have to click on the “Know status of PAN/TAN application” as directed in the image below.
- NowApplication status page will display on the screen. Then applicants need to choose the type of application that is “PAN- New/ Change Request” option from there.
- The 15 digits acknowledge no. and code that the candidates have got that need to be put in the provided box.
- Now click on the submit button and Application status will be there on the screen.
How to download PAN Card Online from UTI or NSDL official Portal?
In order to download PAN card through UTI official portal, you can follow the below mentioned steps –
- The candidates who have applied for PAN Card through UTI are required to download their e-PAN from the UTI portal.
- The steps to download are provided here
- First visit the link www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/.
- Then click on the link “ePAN download”.
- Again tab the “Click here” option.
- Then go through all the instructions and enter your correct credentials.
- Provide all the details with true information.
- Next click on submit all tab.
- Now you can successfully download your e-PAN.
Facts on New PAN Card:
- A new PAN will have candidate’s signature and photograph.
- The QR code is enhanced and is readable by specific Mobile Application (App) that can be downloaded from Google Play.
- The e-PAN cards will also have the QR code feature.
To know more details on PAN Card Application Form 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandham.com.