Odisha TET previous years question paper Download OTET model fully solved PDF MCQ Objective questions answers Paper 1 & Paper 2 from the link we have provided below. Odisha teacher eligibility test is conducted almost every year to recruit primary & upper primary class assistant teacher in govt schools. We have given here year wise Question Paper (for subjects – Child Development & Pedagogy, English, Mathematics & Social Studies, Languages – MIL, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Telegu, Social Studies, EVS paper) which can be downloaded in PDF OTET Previous Years Question Paper format.
The fully solved question paper or answer key / solution may also be found on the official website link of which we have provided below. We have also given Model Questions Answers (fully solved) – Multiple Choice Questions (Objective) which can be used as practice set. The Practice set may also be downloaded in PDF format. Sample Question of upcoming Exam for can also be found here.
Details Of OTET Previous Years Question Paper
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Test Name||Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Category||Old Question Paper|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Viva|
OTET Syllabus 2022
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30|
- Teaching, Reading and Writing Skills
- Learning Odia/Urdu/Hindi/Telugu/Bengali at the elementary level
- Assessment of learning Odia/Urdu/Hindi/Telugu/ Bengali
- Language Comprehension
- Language items
- Learning English at the Elementary Level
- Assessment of English
- Language Learning
- Skills in learning English
- Comprehension (Two unseen prose passage (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) with questions on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability)
- Language items (Nouns, Adverbs, Verbs, Tense and Time, Preposition, Articles, Adjectives, Prepositions, Punctuation)
Child Development & Pedagogy
- Cognitive, physical, social, emotional and moral development of child
- Understanding Child Development during Childhood
- Understanding Learners and Learning Process
- Inclusive Education and Understanding Children with special needs
- Development of creative thinking
- Approaches to teaching and learning
- Concept and Significance
- Integration of Science and Social Science
- Methods and Approaches
- Basic principles of teaching EVS
- Aims and objectives of teaching and learning EVS
- Methods: Survey, Practical Work, discussion, observation, project
- Evaluation in EVS
- Approaches: Activity-based, theme-based
- Internal Systems of Human Body
- Physical Features of Odisha and India (India Landscape Climate Natural resources Agriculture and industry)
- Freedom Struggle in India and Odisha
- Matter, Force and Energy
- Health and Diseases (Nutritional, elements, balanced diet, Nutritional, deficiency and diseases, Waste materials and disposal, First-aid, Air and water pollution)
- Governance (Local-self, Government – State and Central Judiciary)
- Specific objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Mathematics Education in Schools Nature of Mathematics (exactness, systematic, patterns, preciseness) Aims and objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Methods and Approaches to Teaching-Learning
- Assessment in Mathematics
- Shapes and spatial Relationship
- Number System and Operation in Numbers
- Fundamental operation on numbers
- Data Handling and Patterns
- Factors and multiples – HCF and LCM
- Number system (natural, whole, rational, real)
- Percentage and its application
- Fractional numbers and decimals – operations in fractional numbers and decimals
Odisha TET Previous Years Question Paper Download:
Previous years Odisha TET Question papers are very important for the upcoming. Candidates preparing seriously for the OTET 2018 should download and use the previous years (last 5 years / 10 years old) question paper as practice set.
Download 2013 OTET Paper:
EVS Paper 1 – click here.
Child Development & Pedagogy Paper 2 – Click here.
English Paper 2 – Click here.
Mathematics & Social Studies – Click here
MIL Bengali Hindi Urdu Telegu – Click here.
Social Studies – Click here.
OTET Question Paper Download Model MCQ Solved PDF:
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Model Questions Answers for Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been given syllabus wise. You can find it below for both paper 1 and paper 2 which are important for upcoming exam.
OTET Paper 1 Question Download:
Language 1 MCQ
Language 2 | English MCQ
OTET Paper 2 Question Download:
Language 2 | English MCQ
Fully Solved OTET Previous Years Question Paper / Answer key may be found on the official website. For more model question paper of OTET 2018, stay tuned to our website.
All THE BEST FOR EXAM!!