DSSSB Special Educator Previous Year Question Paper: The DSSSB has also advised the candidates appearing for the special educator posts and various other posts to go through or prepare from the previous year’s question papers to understand the nature of the question paper. It is important to study from the previous year’s question papers to qualify in this exam.
Also Check – DSSSB Special Educator Syllabus 2021.
Delhi DSSSB Special Education Teacher Solved Previous Question Paper 2021
We have also provided a link to the previous year’s model question papers for the convenience of the candidates. It is advisable for the candidates to go through the Delhi Special Education previous year’s question papers to understand the level of difficulty and analyze the topics that come under the various posts. After checking the exam pattern of the examination of the special educator and many other posts the candidate will have an idea of the level of the examination and the nature of the examination question papers. So it is very important to study the model test papers of the previous years. Practicing with these questions will help the candidates to achieve more marks in the examination.
DSSSB Special Education Question Paper Pattern 2021
The written test will consist of objective type questions. A negative marking of 0.25 is mandatory for every wrong answer. There are different qualifying marks for each community
- The candidates belonging to the general category will have to secure a minimum marks which is 409/tot marks to qualify for the next round
- Candidates belonging to the Other Backward Caste(OBC) Delhi will have to secure 359 / total marks to qualify in the written test
- Candidates belonging to the scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribe (ST), physically handicapped (PH) PWD will have to secure 309/tot marks to qualify for the next round.
About Delhi Special Education Teacher Question Paper
- The DSSSB special educator exam will be held for a time duration of 2 hours
- The exam will be held for candidates applying to the posts of Special educator, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Draftsman Grade I, Personal Assistant, Assistant Foreman, Trained Graduate Teacher and various other posts.
- The links to the syllabus and the exam pattern are provided at the end of this article.
- DSSSB Tier I will be held for 200 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Official Website to Download DSSSB Special Education Teacher Previous Years Question papers – Click Here.
To know more updates on DSSSB Special Educator Exam Previous Question Paper with Solution & Answer Key, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.