COMMON SERVICE CENTRE (CSC) Registration Process 2021: CSC is mainly Front- End Service Delivery Point in association with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) created in the purpose of Delivering Necessary Public services and non-Government amenities to the consumers belonging to the Rural and Remote Areas that is out of the reach of the Internet Facilities.
APNA CSC is a PAN India Network functioning in the way of making India a Digital Nation. The Scheme Common Service centre or CSC was introduced under the Digital India Program. APNA CSC is Government approved Online Service Portal that has one of the far-reaching e-delivery networks in the World. To know more details regarding CSC application Process read the article below.
Latest news- Please read our article to know how to check CSC Registration Process Application Status.
Also Check in Hindi – CSC ऑनलाइन Registration 2021.
CSC VLE Application 2021
CSC is distributed to the persons who are called Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE). The CSC services are run by Village Level Entrepreneur; therefore it is necessary for them to register on the Official Portal. The registration is done free of cost. It is important to note that the VLE Registration is temporarily closed now.
Initially the registration process was easy, any person could make registration for CSC but now the process is changed. To make registration on CSC that person needed to be part of SHG. Though the new registration on CSC is temporarily closed now, but persons can apply for SHG.
How to register online for CSC VLE?
- Go the official website of CSC that is register.csc.gov.in.
- Then click new registration button appeared on the home screen.
- enter valid contact details and fill the basic details then enter the Captcha code and press the submit button
- After the confirmation is done enter all the details that are asked in the Form and go through all the conditions-.
- Cross check all the details and submit the form.
- On successful submission applicants will receive a registration ID and an acknowledgement of confirmation in the registered contact details.
- Now applicants will have to take printout of the Form and have to submit it along with self-attested necessary documents.
How to check CSC VLE online application form status?
To check the CSC application Status candidates can check the steps below.
- Visit the official site register.csc.gov.in/
- Then Click on the appropriate link the “Track Application Status” tab.
- Now Enter respective application reference no, captcha code and then click on the “submit” button.
- Application status will be visible on the screen.
Digital Seva Portal CSC Re-Registration
Applicants who have made their registration on CSC have to renew the Registration or Re-register every year from the Official portal of CSC. The re-registration date will be notified to the VLE members through their contact details or from the portal. If the re-registration is not done then VLEs cannot make transactions. Therefore it is mandatory to re-register from the portal.
For the process of Re-registration applicants have to go to the official site www.csc.gov.in and then need to click on the re-register link appeared below the Application tab and then make the further process.
CSC VLE Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years old to be able to apply.
- Applicants must have passed 10th class or equivalents from a recognized board.
- Applicant must be resident of Village.
- There is no bar in Gender.
- Applicants must have basic computer knowledge.
- Applicants must have the intentions to work for the local people to be able to provide CIT enable services.
Services given under CSC
- It gives education and training services in schools, colleges and in employment.
- It also gives services like health check-ups, telemedicine, and medicines in the field of Health.
- Banking Services and insurance services like loans, micro-credits and insurance for rural people are also provided.
- In the rural remote areas, entertainment such as movies and televisions are also introduced.
- Payment of bills is also done through online mode.
For latest information and updates on CSC Registration Process 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
All The best!!