Avadi Heavy Vehicle Factory which is under Ordnance Factory Board is situated in the state of Tamilnadu near Chennai. The Factory is under ministry of Defence of Govt of India. Through their latest advertisement notification, the vehicle factory has said that they are going to conduct recruitment exam for Industrial Cadre (IE) and Non-industrial Cadre (NIE). All of these posts are grade C posts. Around 747 vacant seats are to be filled by Heavy Vehicle Factory of avadi. If you are willing to apply, then please study the following information –
Avadi Heavy Vehicle Factory Recruitment Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice Trainee, Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Type Of Recruitment||Apprentices Training|
|Application Staring Date||10th June 2022|
|Late Date Application||5th July 2022|
Details of the post and vacancy:
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||13|
|Store keeper||10 and others|
Avadi Heavy Vehicle Factory Syllabus 2022
|Part I||General Science/Quantitative Aptitude|
|Part II||Technical Subject|
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Wave optics.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Communication systems.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Ratio and Time.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
Number of vacancy given here is excluding the vacancy of PH and Ex-serviceman candidates. Please download the official advertisement to see the category wise vacancy break up. These vacancies include backlog vacancy also.
Important Dates of Recruitment:
Starting of online form fill up – Date of publishing if this news in employment news.
Last date of application submission – 21 days after the date when it commenced.
Educational Qualification Required:
Eligibility for IE – Candidates should have passed Matric (10th) and they should also have apprentice certificate / national trade certificate or equivalent from Vocational training council (NCVT).
Eligibility for NIE – Those who are applying for LDC and Storekeeper post, must possess 12th pass certificate.
Basic pay scale for both categories will be Rs 5,200 – 20,200. But grade pay for IE staffs will be Rs 1,800 where same for NIE will be Rs 1,900. Other allowances will be included in their monthly salary as per the rules of Govt of India.
|Lower Limit||18 years|
|Upper Limit||32 years for Industrial Cadre & 27 years for Non-industrial cadres.|
Age relaxation will be provided for SC ST candidates also.
Candidates may be selected on the basis of written test and or interview. Detailed syllabus and exam pattern will be given on official website.
How to Apply:
The method of application is online. Candidates must submit one application for each of the post. But they should not submit multiple application for same post. This may led to reject his / her application by the recruiting board.
Thank You For Visiting Our Website!!