AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021: The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State, Chandrababu Naidu has announced a new Scheme for the Farmers of the State AP. The main purpose in launching this Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 is to provide financial benefits to the small and marginal farmers for their well beings.
Basically this newly launched AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 added more benefits to the PM Kissan Samman Yojana Scheme that was launched by central govt to provide Rs 6,000/- annually to the beneficiary Farmers. Now under this AP Annandatha Sukhibhava scheme the beneficiary farmers of the state will get additionally Rs 4,000/- every year.
About Us Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 @ www.annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in
|Name of Scheme||AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
Latest Update- Those of you who are waiting for the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 must know when the application is going to be submitted and if you want to get the last date information you have to come to our website.
Also Check – AP ANM Results 2021.
What is Andhra Pradesh Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
This Annandatha Sukhibhava scheme was introduced under the interim budget of the financial year 2019-20 and also Rs 5,000/- crores has been sanctioned for this scheme under the Budget. To know more details regarding AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 and its Eligibility Criteria, Payment status, mobile application, Beneficiary bank status etc, then read the article below.
The Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of the State Andhra Pradesh will prepare the AP Annandatha Sukhibhava scheme beneficiary list. Besides providing financial support the farmers the scheme will provide many more benefits to the farmers as under this Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 the subsidy for some crops like sugarcane, paddy, maize, pulses, groundnut, sunflower, cotton et will get increased and govt has also decided to lower the loan burden of some farmers by debt waving.
Benefits of the Andhra Pradesh Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
- The enrolled or beneficiary farmers will receive financial support from the state Govt.
- With the help of this scholarship amount the lives of the farmers of the state will be uplifted.
- The Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 will not only provide the financial support to the farmers but will also increase productivity of the crops.
- Through this scheme the farmers will get empowered the farmers and the agricultural sector of Andhra Pradesh will also get developed accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
- Only the farmers who are the permanent domicile of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scheme.
- Applicant farmer must possess a land of 5 acres. Tenant farmers will also be able to apply for this Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021.
- Small and marginal farmers of the state AP are also eligible to apply for the scheme.
How to check AP ANNADATA SUKHIBHAV Scheme Status?
- Applicants first need to go to the official website http://annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in .
- Then on the homepage candidates need to click on the “Report” button.
- After clicking the link Payment Status option will be appeared on the screen.
- Next find the search option to search the for the payment status by entering candidate’s Aadhaar No. or the registered Mobile No.
- After entering the details correctly the payment status of the candidates will be appeared on the screen.
Procedure to update bank account under Annadata Sukhibhav Scheme
The second phase of the beneficiary list is under process. After all the data of the registered farmers such as number of accounts needs update, and the no of updated accounts are collected and updated successfully the AP Govt will publish the Beneficiary list on the official website. Follow the steps to update bank account –
- First visit the official website of the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021.
- Next on the homepage click on the “Official Login” option.
- Then a login page will open the screen. Now candidates have to fill Aadhaar No. and an OTP will be generated will be sent to the mobile no, and then candidates have to “Verify” the OTP.
- Now from all the visible options click on the“Update Bank Account” tab.
- Next choose District, Rural/Urban, Mandal and Panchayat / Ward No. correctly and tab to “Get Data”.
- The beneficiary list in the PDF format of the unavailable accounts will display.
- Search your name and all the details will come.
- Then click on “Update” button.
- Now enter IFSC Code and bank account no.
- Next upload bank passbook photo and click on “Submit Data” button.
- The bank account will be updated successfully.
The AP Annadatha Sukhibhav mobile application is designed for especially the students. With the help of this app they can get all the information of the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 without checking the official website.