West Bengal Miscellaneous Services Exam Answer Key 2018 Prelims Download Solved Question Paper held on 4th March 2018 – WBPSC conducted Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2018 on 4-03-2018. We have provided the link where the Model Answer Key or expected solution of the WBPSC Miscellaneous Answer key 2018 may be published. The WB public Service commission authority may upload the solved question paper in PDF format on the official website of pscwbonline.gov.in or on www.pscwbapplication.in. If official answer key is not uploaded, the candidates can also discuss here the expected solution of the exam conducted by the PSC held on 4th March 2018. Fully Solved question paper along with model answer key may be uploaded if we get the question paper in PDF format.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Answer Key 2018
Expected solution or fully solved question paper (PDF) of the Written exam for the posts WB public service commission are now anticipated by al the candidates. Earlier admit cards were issued on the official website which we have discussed in detail in the given link. So are you eager to know when the WBPSC will release the official answer key ? Ok then we can say that there is no expected date when the solution will be uploaded on the official website. The authority may or may not disclose the solution. But checking the answers with solutions provide a great help to the applicants who appeared in the exam. So we request you to kindly send the question paper in our email id – [email protected], and we will provide you the solution of the question paper held on 4-03-2018 (Sunday).
1) The concept of Secularism was incorporated to the Preamble of Constitution of India by ?
A) 42nd Amendment
B) 44th Amendment
C) 1st Amendment
D) 23rd Amendment
Answer – A)
2) The concept of social justice is an integral part of the ?
A) Fundamental Duties under constitution
B) Preamble to the constitution
C) Article 12 of the constitution
D) Right to religion under constitution
Answer – B)
Solution of the Mathematics Part 1 (Video) –
3) “Basic Structure” Doctrine has been declared by the Supreme Court in –
A) Ajay Hasia Case
B) R.D Shetty Case
C) Keshavananda Bharti Case
D) Valsama case
4) Recently who has been appointed as the chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India?
a) Anupam Kher
b) Mamitava Bachchan
c) Nasirruddin Shah
d) Shabana Azmi
5) Who has been appointed as UN Ambassador of peace?
a) Malala Yousafzai
b) Kamala Begum
c) Shabana Yousufzai
d) Caruana Galizia
6) In Which year the Banaras Hindu University has appointed its first Women Chief Proctor?
7) The ”right to know” is protected under the Constitution of India in
a) Article 14
b) Article 19(1)(c)
c) Article 20(1)
8) ”Women and children” are protected under the Constitution of India in
a) Article 15 (3)
b) Article 14(1)
c) Article 22 (8)
d) Article 15 (1)
9) The president shall be elected by the
a) Member of Electroral Collegticle.
b) Mrmber of Losabha
c) Member of Assemblies
d) None of these
10) Who became the 2nd Indian American Judge of the US Court of Appeals in 2017?
a) Bikram Set
b) Amul Thapar
c) Dalbir Bhandari
d) Krishna Chandra
11) On may 28,2017 which university has included Gandhi and India Independence in its curriculum?
12) First which country in the World has given a basic income to the unemployed?
13) Who has been appointed in west Bengal as the first transgenderJudge in Lok Adalat?
a) Hemapat Agarwal
b) Joyita Mondal Mahi
c) Firdous Naz
d) Joyshree Pati
14) Alexander the Great conquires Asia and moves to India
a) 563-483 B.C
b) 336-323 B.C
c) 2500-1500 B.C
d) 600 B.C
15) The Battle of Palassey was held between
a) East India Company and Mirjafar
b) Clive and Siraj
c) Nawab of Bengal and French
d) Mughals and English
16) Scientist C.V.Raman discovered
c) Life of tree
17) BY which Constitutional Amendment GST has been introduced in India?
a) 100th Amendment
b) 105th Amendment
c) 99th Amendment
d) 101st Amendment
18) Anti-defection law under the Constitution of India is elaborated in
a) 10th Schedule
b) 9th Schedule
c) 8th Schedule
d) 7th Schedule
19) The name of the present Governor of Tripura is
a) Braj Kumar Nehru
b) Tathagata Roy
c) Manik Sharkar
d) Shitaram Techuri
20) Who calls for ”Do or Die”?
a) Mahatma Gandhi
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) Rajendra Prasad
d) Lala Lajpath Rai
(More Coming Soon….)
WB Miscellaneous Exam Solution / Model Answer Key Download:
It is not yet know whether WBPC will publish the model answer key. However, it helps candidates for preparing for the next step of the selection process. It also can give you a rough idea if you will be able to go to the next step or not.
Download WB Miscellaneous Services Previous Years Solved Model Question Paper – Click here.
Set wise solution for Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D may be uploaded to the official website. Later the authority may take complaints from candidates regarding the correction or answer keys. Based on the complaints, the authority may disclose the final solutions. OMR sheets will be evaluated based on the final answer key. The question paper was bilingual that is in English and Bengali.
WB Miscellaneous Exam Prelims Model Solution
|1||WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018||Held on 04-03-2018|
|2||Answer Key status||Not Published officially|
The paper was of 1.5 hours that is 90 minutes. From 12 Pm to 1.30 Pm the exam was conducted. OMR sheet was given to candidates to mark answers as the recruitment test was offline. This was the prelims exam only. Main exam will be conducted after the result of the prelims exam is published. Visit the official website to check if the official solution has been published or not. If it has been published, we will update the link.
West Bengal Miscellaneous Exam Solved Question paper
We will update the link of solved question paper once the authority uploads it on the official portal. Also try to engage with other candidates in the comment section if you have any doubt regarding any question or if you think any question or answer is wrong. In that case, correction may be provided by the recruitment authority.