Download Solved Model Sample Question Paper JE RVUNL Rajasthan Previous Year
- 1 Download Solved Model Sample Question Paper JE RVUNL Rajasthan Previous Year
Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) Junior Engineer (JE) in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Control (ECE) recruitment exam model question paper fully solved / with solution / answer keys are given below which you can download in PDF from the link given below. The previous years question / last years solved paper may also be downloaded from the official website of the Rajasthan RVUN Limited. 25 MCQ questions are given as sample question with answers which can be treated as a practice paper for the RVUNL Mock test Paper. RVUNL recruits Junior Engineer or JE (diploma engineers) from mechanical, electrical, civil and other streams for which they conduct written test / (online / offline) exam throughout Rajasthan. You may solve the last years question paper to score well. For more details, visit www.rvunl.com. Download RVUNL JE Paper from below link.
Download Solved Model Question Paper RVUNL JE Written Exam:
1) The Harappan Civilization was discovered in the year:
2) Which one of the following Mesolithic sites provides evidence of a battle?
b) Sarai Nahar Rai
3) Where are the traces of Portuguese culture found in India?
4) With whose permission did the English set up their first factory at Surat?
5) Gandhiji was the staunch supporter of
a) big industries
b) cottage industries
c) both ‘a’ and ‘b’
d) None of these
6) The intensity of insulation depends on
b) nature of terrain
7) Fiord originate as a result of
b) Soil erosion
c) Land slide
d) Rock formation
8) Which of the following is a warm current?
a) south pacific current
b) Kuroshio current
c) Labrador current
d) Rip current
9) The angular speed of a whirlwind in a tornado towards the center
a) Decreases rapidly
c) Remains constant
d) Slowly becomes zero.
10) The interval between two high tides is approximately
a) 4 hour
b) 6 hour
c) 12 hour
d) 24 hour
11) The Constitution of India has borrowed, Fundamental Duties, from which of these Countries Constitution?
b) Erstwhile USSR
12)When was the wealth tax first introduced in India?
13) In the India Constitution,the right to Equality is granted by five aeticles.they are
a) Articles 16 to 20
b) Articles 15 to 19
c) Articles 14 to 18
d) Articles 13 to 17
14) Which of the final authority in india to approve Five year plans?
a) Union Council of Ministers
b) Planning Commission
c) Prime Minister
d) None of these
15) The ordinance issued by the Governor are subject to approval by
b) State Legislature
d)None of these
16) The conditions of service and tenure of the Chief Election Commissioner is prescribed by
a) the Constitution
b) the Parliament
c) the President
17) The ARDC (Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation) is now a branch of the
18) According to Census 2001,what is the percentage of male literacy?
19) Census of population in india is done after:
a) 2 Years
b) 5 Years
c) 7 Years
d) 10 Years
20) The most literate Union Territory in India is:
21) Who is the present chief of ISRO?
a) Madhavan Nair
b) Anil Kakodkar
c) Mohan s. Shetty
22) Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a renowned player of:
23) Bismillah Khan is Associated with
24) A word in a web page that when click, opens another document
25) Which one of the following is the reusable optical storage device?
ANSWER key / solution free PDF Download:
1)b 2)b 3)a 4)b 5)b 6)d 7)a 8)b 9)a 10)c 11) b 12) b 13) c 14)d 15)b 16) b 17) b 18) a 19) d 20) b 21) a 22) c 23) d 24)c 25)d.
Fully Solved Previous Years Question Paper Download Link:
The official answers keys with last years paper in PDF form may be found on their official website link – click here to go.
For study materials on different subjects, visit www.jobsandhan.com/study-material.