Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 2018 RRC NR Vacancy Act Apprentices Application Form 3162 Posts
- 1 Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 2018 RRC NR Vacancy Act Apprentices Application Form 3162 Posts
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
RRC Northern Railway 2017 2018 Application Form Railway Recruitment Cell NR Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy: Railway have been invited the candidates to apply for Act Apprentices 1961 for Training at various division/ units/ workshop over Northern Railway. within 21st December 2017 to 27th January 2018 through online website www.rrcnr.org. Please find the detailed information of Age Limit, Educational Qualification Requirement, Selection Process, Important Dates of RRC NR Recruitment 2017 2018 below regarding RRC Northern Railway (RRC NR) Recruitment Apprentice Vacancy –
RRC NR Apprentice Age limit:
Candidates must have minimum of 15 years and maximum of 24 years of age as on 27th January 2018. Age shall be adjustable for various categories / Community as per rules as decided from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria RRC NR Apprentice Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have qualified class 10 Examination (under 10+2 Examination System) from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Applicants must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government. As on date of issue of notification.
Candidates will be selected for Act Apprentices on the basis of merit prepared taking the average of the percentage marks secured by the candidates in both Matriculation and ITI Examination giving same preference to both.
Other information regarding RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates will have to pay a non refundable rupees 100 for application charges through online medium. Fees will be exempted for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
- Candidates should be eligible for training under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship rules 1992 as declared from time.If the candidates satisfy the minimum criteria of physical fitness as referred Act and Rules and the standard prescribed for training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a railway doctor.
- Candidates will have to download their admit cards and call letters online for the Northern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Latest 3162 posts.
- Candidates can get detailed information like Educational, Qualification ITI Qualification, Age, Examination fee,Mode of selection, Instructions and steps to be followed for online application is available on RRC website www.rrcnr.org.
- Training in railway will not confirm any right to the candidates for the recruitment in Railway after successful completion of Training.
- It shall not be responsible on the part of the employer to offer any kind of employment to the apprentices on completion of period of his or her Apprenticeship Training in his/ her establishment
Important Dates RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2017-18:
12th December 2017
Starting date and time of online application
21st December 2017 at 1100 hrs
Ending date and time of online application
27th January 2018 at 1700 hrs
Expected date of display of merit list
Within 15th February 2018 to 28th February 2018
Information regarding application process of Railway Recruitment Cell Apprentice Vacancy NR 2017 2018 – Visit the official website – Click here.