Delhi Police Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 2018 DP Civilian Group-C MTS Vacancy 2017 www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
- 1 Delhi Police Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 2018 DP Civilian Group-C MTS Vacancy 2017 www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
- 2 Enrollment for the post of Home Guards (General) Volunteers in Delhi
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017 DP Multi Tasking Staff Group C Civilian Vacancy: Delhi police has issued recruitment notification for the post of MTS Group-C (Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karmchari, Cobbler, washerman, Tailor, Clerk, Gardener, Barber and Carpenter) in 2017 2018. Candidates can apply online within 17th December 2017 to 16th January 2018 through Official website www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in and www.delhipolice.nic.in.
Candidates must have qualified matriculation or secondary Examination or equivalent ITI in the trade from any government recognized Institution or board.
Candidates must have minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years of age within 16.01.18. Age will be adjustable upto 30 years for OBC 32 years for SC/ ST 35 Years for UR, 38 years and 40 years for SC/ST PWD candidates (40% and above) and widow/ divorced women/ judicially separated women who are not remarried Ex-serviceman as per rules.
Salary will be different or various Group C posts in Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 –
- Cook- Candidates will be offered Rupees 18000 to 56900 under pay matrix level 1.
- Water Carrier- Applicants will be offered Rupees 18000 to 56900 under pay matrix level 1.
- Safai Karamchari- Candidates will be offered Rupees 18000 to 56900 under pay matrix level 1.
- Mochi- Applicants will be offered Rupees 18000 to 56900 under pay matrix level 1.
- Dhobi- Candidates will be paid Rupees 19000 to 63200 under matrix level 2.
- Tailor- Applicants will be paid Rupees 18000 to 56900 under matrix level 1.
- Clerk- Candidates will be offered Rupees 18000 to 56900 under matrix level 1.
- Gardener- Applicants will be offered Rupees 18000 to 56900 under matrix level 1.
- Barber- Candidates will be offered Rupees 19900 to 63200 under level 2.
- Carpenter- Applicants will be paid Rupees 18000 to 56900 under level 1.
- Candidates can only apply online through the official website.
- The full procedure including trade test, medical test and written test for the above mentioned post will be held only at Delhi.
- Application fees- candidates from general (UR)/ OBC category will have to pay Rupees 100. The women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ PWD will not have to pay the application charges.
Candidates will have to undergo from written test based on Multiple choice bilingual(English/ Hindi) questions. Only the candidates who will be selected in written test are allowed to seat for medical test and trade test(Qualifying nature.
Important Dates of DP MTS Recruitment:
Opening date of online application
Closing date of online application
How to Apply:
For more information regarding Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 2018 – visit the following links –
- Official Website: www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in or www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Download notification: Click Here
Enrollment for the post of Home Guards (General) Volunteers in Delhi
Director General of Home guards has issued a notification regarding the enrollment for the 6943 vacant posts of Home Guard Volunteers via advertisement on their official website.
Both male and female home guards will be recruited as per the advertisement. Initially the home guards are recruited for 3 years. But later on they can get promotion for several years. For details please see the following information –
Details Of The Post :
Home Guard Volunteers
No Of Vacancy :
Male – 6642
Female – 301
Selection Process :
Candidates have to go through physical endurance test and written test.
Application Fee :
Important Dates of Recruitment :
Last date for application receipt – 15/03/2016
Educational Qualification Required :
Age Limit :
Male = 20-47 years
Female = 20-42 years
How to Apply :
Candidates who are belonging from Delhi and having minimum height prescribed by the recruiter (Male – 165cm & female 150 cm) can apply for the posts only via submitting duly filled application form. Forms are available at their offices. The address of their offices are available at their notification. Download the notification from the below link. After filling up the form they must submit it to DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi –110027, Tel. No. 25440472 via speed post or by person.
Specimen filled up application form and instruction filling up the application form can be found from the link below.