CISF CONSTABLE FIRE (MALE) Recruitment 2017 2018 Vacancy 487 Posts Application Form CISF Constable
- 1 CISF CONSTABLE FIRE (MALE) Recruitment 2017 2018 Vacancy 487 Posts Application Form CISF Constable
- 1.0.1 Post Details :
- 1.0.2 Reservation Details :
- 1.0.3 Educational qualification:
- 1.0.4 Salary Scale:
- 1.0.5 Age Limit:
- 1.0.6 Other Information:
- 1.0.7 Selection Process:
- 1.0.8 POST & VACANCY:
- 1.0.9 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- 1.0.10 AGE LIMIT:
- 1.0.11 SALARY SCALE:
- 1.0.12 APPLICATION FEE:
- 1.0.13 SELECTION PROCESS:
- 1.0.14 IMPORTANT DATES OF CISF RECRUITMENT 2017:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
CISF Constable Fireman Recruitment 2017 2018 Male Vacancy 487 Posts: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) have asked to dispense for the post of constable / fire (male) within 11.01.2017 upto 5pm. Through online medium only CISF website www.cisfrectt.in. We have given here detailed eligibility criteria, age limit, salary scale, vacancy details and other information regarding the CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 2018.
Post Details :
VACANT SEAT (TOTAL)
Constable / Fire
Reservation Details :
Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with science subject or equivalent from an affiliated board / University.
For detailed Eligibility Criteria – Click here CISF Eligibility Criteria Physical Test Details.
Central Industrial Security Force is offering Rupees 21,700 to 69,100 in the pay matrix level 3. Pre Revised pay scale will be Rupees 5200 to 20200 + Grade pay Rupees 2000. In addition allowances to Central Government employee from time to time.
Candidates must be minimum 18 years to maximum of 23 years as on 11.01.2018. Upper age limit will be adjustable upto 5 years for ST / SC and the applicants from Jammu and Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. Age limit is adjustable upto 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates from General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs 100 for examination fee through net banking or credit / debit or through SBI challan within 13.01.2018. Examination fee for SC / ST and ex servicemen are exempted. Call letters and admit card will be uploaded in the website. Indian Male candidates can only apply. Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen category is available as extant Government orders.
1.Candidates should have to sit for physical standard test and have to qualify the following criteria.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard
- Eye Sight – The candidates should have minimum vision of 6/6 and 6/9 of two eye without any spectacles.
- Tattoo – Only religious figure or symbols or name are permitted in Indian Army
2. Only the eligible candidates will be called for OMR based written examination.
3. Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of merit list.
4. Candidates those will be qualified in the final merit list as per the available vacancy in every category in the state will be called for detailed medical examination (DME).
Starting date of online application
Closing date of online submission
11.01.2018 till 5 PM
Last date for payment through SBI challan
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 Vacancy for 378 Posts Application Form
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 Vacancy: Directorate General has announced official notification for recruitment of Constable / Tradesman in CISF. There are total 378 numbers of vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.cisfrectt.in. The application form fill up has already been started in the official website. Candidates have to submit application before the last date. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the CISF Constable Tradesman recruitment 2017.
Click to see – CISF Constable Eligibility Criteria Physical Requirement Test PET PMT
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the post
No. Of vacancies
of Constable/ Tradesman in CISF
- Vacancies are also reserved category wise.
- There some specific zones applicable.
- The details of cadre are mentioned below:-
- The essential educational qualification for the Constable/ Tradesman post is the candidate has to pass Matriculation or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- The posts are of two types viz. skilled or unskilled.
- Age of the candidates should not less than -18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 23 to 40 years.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Level – 3
- Pay Scale – Rs. 21700 – 69100/-.
- There is some sort of perks applicable according to the posts.
UR & OBC
SC, ST, OBC & ESM
- The candidates have to pay the application fee within the due date.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the CISF Recruitment Notification 2017. The steps of selection is mention below in the article:-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- Final merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF CISF RECRUITMENT 2017:
- Last date for submission of application – 20.11.2017.
- Last date for submission of fee – 22.11.2017.
For more information regarding latest CISF Constable / Tradesman Recruitment 2017, visit the links given below –
- Official Websites – www.cisfrectt.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.