West Bengal Forest Service Exam Prelims Model Question Paper Download PDF | WB Forest Service (WBFS) and Subordinate Forest Service (WBSFS) Preliminary Test model question paper solved in PDF format.
1) Since when disinvestment started in public enterprises?
2) Poverty in less developed countries is largely due to
(a) voluntary idleness
(b) income inequality
(c) lack of cultural activities
(d) lack of intelligence of the people
3) In which year was High Court in Madras established?
4) The word ‘socialist secular’ and ‘unity and integrity of the Nation’ were added to our Constitution by :
(a) 42nd Amendment of the Constitution
(b) 44th Amendment of the Constitution
(c) 46th Amendment of the Constitution
(d) None of the above
5) Guwahati is situated on the bank of the river :
6) The most Important coalfield of India is _
7) The Indus Civilisation is noted for its
(b) Scientific Advance
(c) Town Planning
(d) Military Organisation
8) The British introduced the railway in India in order to –
a) Promote heavy industries in India
b) Facilitate British Commerce and administrative control
c) Move foodstuff in case of famine
d) Enable Indians to move freely within the country
9) X-rays were discovered by –
10) Kilowatt is a unit to measure
11) After the Partition of Bengal in 1905, the capital of Bengal was
12) K is more beautiful than B. B is not as beautiful as Y. J is not as beautiful as B or Y. Whose beauty is in the least degree?
13) HCM : FAK :: SGD : ?
14) A,B,C,D and E are five rivers. A is shorter than B but longer than E. C is the longest and D is little shorter than B and little longer than A. Which is the shorter river?
15) Ramesh says that “Rekha is the sister-in-law of the only daughter of my mother-in-law’s husband.” How is Rekha related to Ramesh?