KVS LDC Model Question Paper Download Solved Practice Set PDF Free Download Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Non Teaching Post Sample PDF
KVS LDC Model Question Paper Download PDF Solved Set Sample Practice Paper Lower Division Clerk Non Teaching Post Free
Directions : Four alternatives a, b, c and d are given under each sentence, you are required to select the most suitable alternative to fill in the blank/blanks in the sentence to make it meaningful.
1) I ……… you to keep quiet.
a) beg of
b) beg from
d) beg for
Description: The following sentences consist of a word or a phrase which is written in bold letters. Each of them is followed by four words of phrases. Select the word or the phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the bold word or phrase?
2) Throughout the evening, Rahul looked very doleful.
3) Supposing if (a)/ it rains (b)/ what shall we do? (c)/ No error (d)
Directions : ( Q.Nos. 4) : Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best express the meaning of the word :
5) The number of females per 1000 males in India’s Population is
6) The first solar city of india is
a) Anandpur Sahib
7) Dr. Zakir Hussain was
a) first vice president of India
b) first speaker of Lok Sabha
c) the first Muslim president of India
d) first president of Indian National Congress
8) The temporary suspension of hostilities by mutual consent in order to stout a peace negotiation is called
9) National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation in Known as—
10) The river also known as Tsangpo in Tibet is
11) If the first day of the year ( other than the leap year) was Friday , then which was the last day of that year?
12) Alok walked 30m towards east and took a right turn and walked 40 m. He again took a right turn and walked 50 m. Towards which direction is he from his starting point?
13) The cricket ball is heavier than the hockey ball and volleyball is lighter than the football. Hockey ball is heavier than the football and tennis ball.Which of the following is the heaving ball?
a) Hockey ball
b) Cricket ball
14) A furniture shop allows 20% discount on the marked price of each item what price must be marked on a table costing Rs 560, so to make a profit of 25% ?
a) Rs 800
b) Rs 825
c) Rs 700
d) Rs 875
15) At what percent will the compound interest, does a sum of money become 27 times in 3 yr ?
a) 100 %
16) ‘नेता’ शब्द का स्त्रीलिंग रूप क्या है ?
18) सब कुछ पाने वाला–
19) Which is the largest sea in the world?
a) South china Sea
c) Black Sea
d) Baltic Sea
20) Where is the Railway Staff College located?