General Science MCQ Question Answer Objective Model Paper for various competitive exam
General Science MCQ model questions answers for various competitive exams. General Science MCQ Questions are asked in many exams like UPSC, SSC, PSC, Railway. General Science subject contains syllabus of class 8, 9, 10 Physical Science and Life Science. Sometimes general science objective type MCQ Questions comes from Environment also. Below are some Multiple Choice Questions Answers from General Science which are important for various govt job or competitive exams. The general science MCQ Questions Answers may also be downloaded in PDF format.
General Science Model Question Paper:
The questions are of Multiple Choice Question Type. There are 4 answers. You can see the correct answer by clicking the Click here to see button. General Science Objective questions are given in 4 practice sets. The sample / model questions answers practice set can be accessed below.
1) Which one among the following vitamins is necessary for blood clotting?
a) Vitamin A
b) Vitamin D
c) Vitamin K
d) Vitamin C
2) Among the following which one is not an ape
3) Where is the Institute of Microbial Technology situated?
4) If a dicot stem is stained with safranin and fast green, the phloem will pick up
a) orange color
b) green color
c) yellow color
d) red color
5) Which of the following metal ion is needed to form poly-ribosomes from ribosomes?
6) Which among the following hormone has a stimulatory effect on the heart?
7) Which cells cannot divide following the birth in humans?
a) Nerve cells
b) Muscle cells
d) Epidermal cells
8) Which one among the following hormones is the ‘stress hormone’ of plants?
b) Abscisic acid
9) The secretory Product pectin of cell wall is chemically a
d) Nucleic acid
10) The genes which confer antibiotic resistance to bacteria are located in
b) nucleoid DNA
d) cell wall
11) Milk is unique in its nutritive value.However,it is a poor source of
12) Which one among the given hormones is jocularly termed as a ‘’jack-of-all-trade’’?
13) Which one among the following metals is used in fireworks to make a brilliant white light?
14) Which one among the following agents is added to domestic LPG cylinder to help in the detection of gas leakage?
15)Which one of the following is the important ore magnesium?