WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam 2018 Recruitment Notification Vacancy Eligibility Criteria Application Form Apply Online West Bengal Public Service Commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- 1 WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam 2018 Recruitment Notification Vacancy Eligibility Criteria Application Form Apply Online West Bengal Public Service Commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- 1.0.1 Exam Name:
- 1.0.2 Name of the Posts:
- 1.0.3 Number of Vacancy:
- 1.0.4 WB Miscellaneous Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.0.5 Monthly Salary / Pay Scale:
- 1.0.6 Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment:
- 1.0.7 Exam Fee / Application Form Fill up Fee:
- 1.0.8 Help Line:
- 1.0.9 How to Apply:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018 Recruitment Notification for various vacancy has been published through advertisement no 29/2017 by West Bengal Public Service Commission on their official website which is www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Application form can be filled up online through official website of WB PSC from 3rd January 2018. Candidates who have done Graduation (any subject) can apply for the Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2018. Last date of submission of online application form is 24th January 2018. Candidates must submit online application for the West Bengal Miscellaneous Exam 2018 for various officer posts in WB Govt, within the mentioned dates. We have given here detailed eligibility criteria, number of vacancy, age limit, minimum educational qualification requirement, monthly salary, how to apply, application form link, advertisement notification link in PDF format below for this WB Miscellaneous Service Exam 2018. Read the detailed carefully before applying online for this latest WB Govt Jobs 2018. Both Male & Female Candidates can apply for the posts, but some posts are unsuitable for either male or female posts (continue reading below to check the name of the post for which only male and only female candidates are eligible).
West Bengal Miscellaneous Services Exam 2018 (conducted by WBPSC).
Name of the Posts:
1) Assistant Child Development Project Officer
2) Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
3) Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
4) Sub-Inspector of Excise (Only MALE candidates are eligible)
5) Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
6) Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare,
7) Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer,
8) Assistant Programme Officer,
9) Controller of Correctional Services,
10) Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax,
11) Consumer Welfare Officer,
12) Saving Development Officer,
13) Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service,
14) Auditor of Co-operative Societies,
15) Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue,
16) Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
17) Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension (only FEMALE candidates are eligible)
18) Assistant Controller of Correctional Services,
19) Investigating Inspector
20) Revenue Inspector
The name of the posts given above has been obtained from the 29/2017 notification by WB PSC.
Important Links for WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018 –
Previous Question Paper Model Set Exam Syllabus & Pattern Admit Card & Exam Date Result & Cut Off Marks
Number of Vacancy:
WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission) has not yet announced the vacancy / number of posts department wise or in aggregate but it is being expected that the number of total vacancy through this WBPSC Misc Exam 2018 will be more than 100.
WB Miscellaneous Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Read the below eligibility criteria for the mentioned posts to be recruited through West Bengal Misc. Exam 2018 –
Education Qualification Requirement:
Candidates must have passed Graduation in any subject (Degree) as on the closing dates.
Final year / appearing candidates may calculate their eligibility if they have qualified their degree within the closing date.
WB Miscellaneous Exam Previous Paper Model Question Solved PDF
Excerpt of official notification regarding eligibility criteria –
Read here WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018 Syllabus Pattern & Selection Process
Lower Age Limit – 20 years (born not later than 1st January, 1998)
Upper Limit – 39 years
Age will be calculated as on 01.01.2018 (born not earlier than 2nd January, 1979)
Age relaxation – Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per the following pattern –
OBC Candidates – 3 years.
SC ST Candidates – 5 years.
Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates (Persons With Disabilities) – Upper Age limit = 45 years.
SC ST BC Candidates of other states will be treated as general candidates hence WBPSC will not provide any age relaxation for the other states SC ST OBC candidates.
Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali. This criteria is not required for the candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali.
Candidates must have minimum physical standard requirement for Sub-Inspector (SI) of Excise post. Below are the physical standard requirement –
- Minimum height 160 cm (Relaxable by 7.6 cm. for Gorkhas, Garwalis, Assamese and Tribal).
- Minimum chest girth 76 cm after full expiration (Minimum 5 cm chest expansion).
Monthly Salary / Pay Scale:
Post No. 1 to 12 will be paid monthly salary of Rs 7100 37600 with Grade Pay Rs 3900 (PB–3)
Post No. 13 to 19 will be paid in pay scale of Rs 7100 37600 with Grade Pay Rs 3600 (PB–3).
Other allowances like HRA, DA etc will also be paid to the candidates as per the norms of the Govt.
Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment:
- Online application submission – 3rd January, 2018 from 11:00 a.m
- Last date for submission of online application – 24th January, 2018 (12-00 midnight)
- Closing date of online application fee payment – 24th January, 2018 (12-00 midnight)
- Last Date of offline fee payment – 25th January, 2018.
- Challan generation last date – 24th January, 2018
- Prelims Exam Date: 3rd March 2018 (Tentative).
Check WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam Prelims Test & Admit Card Publishing Date
Exam Fee / Application Form Fill up Fee:
- General / OBC and SC ST Candidates of other states – Rs 160 + other charges.
- SC ST PwD – Nil.
- (033) 2262-4181 – Offline Payment
- (033) 4003-5104 – Online Payment
- For general information & Technical Support 9836219994 9836289994
- Help Desk Contact No 9836319994
Candidates may contact on the above numbers on any working day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Email id – [email protected]
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the WB Miscellaneous Exam 2018. Below are some important links regarding the exam –
- Official Website of Applying Online – Click here to apply / www.pscwbonline.gov.in / www.pscwbapplication.in
- Download Advertisement Notification of WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam (PDF) 29/2017 – Click here.
In case of any doubts, feel free to comment below.