TNSET 2018 Answer Key – Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (SET) Answer Key will be released by the Mother Teresa Women’s University or MTWU on www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in. Fully Solved Subject Wise Question paper held on 4th March 2018 for the Mother Teresa Women’s University will be available on the official portal within some days. We will upload the link of downloading subject wise Answer Key for MTWU TN State Eligibility Test (SET) Exam 2018 once we get the link from the official website.
TNSET Answer Key 2018 Download
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) Exam 2018 was conducted on 04-03-2018. The exam was held in various parts of Tamil Nadu. We have given here the link of the official portal which you may visit frequently to check whether the fully solved question paper or solved set have been uploaded or not. If the answer keys are uploaded then it may be done for all subjects.
TNSET Solved Paper Download 2018 Held on 4th March
Candidates firstly had downloaded the Admit Card for the exam. Now they are searching for when the answer key will be published. The set wise answer key Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. Solved question paper in PDF format held on 4th March 2018 also can be downloaded from the link give below.
Name of the subjects for which the exam was held on 4th March 2018 –
- Economics Law Political Sciences Sociology Education
- Tamil Physical Sciences Management Electronics
- Telugu Chemical Sciences Sanskrit
- Geography English Home science Social Work
- Psychology Hindi Mathematical Sciences
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Commerce History Life Sciences
- Computer Science & Application
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary sciences
- Library and Information Science
Tamil Nadu SET Solution Download
|1||TN SET Exam 2018||Held on 04-03-2018.|
|2||Answer Key||Not Declared|
|3||Result 2018||Click here|
Pattern of the exam was –
- Paper 1 – general type consisting of reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
- Paper 2 – 50 MCQs (Subject)
- Paper 3 – 75 MCQs (Subject)
Those who have matched their solutions with official / un official answer keys, should now be checking that what will be the cut off marks. Well we are giving you the minimum qualifying score or the exam which is –
- General candidates – 40% Marks
- SC ST Candidates – 35% Marks
- OBC Candidates – 35% Marks
Correct Answer Key TNSET 2018:
You can cross check your answers with other candidates to make sure whether you marked it correct or not. You can also discuss your solution and give your probable score. Officially the State eligibility test Answer Keys has not been released. We will update the download link for the solution set Wise Soon upon disclosing by MTWU.
Thanks for some more information, please bookmark our website at Jobsandhan.com.