- 1 Sub Inspector Constable Physical Standards Requirement Sashastra Seema Bal Selection Process
- 1.0.1 Physical Requirement for SSB SI Constable (Communication):
- 1.0.2 Height & Chest Requirement for SSB Communication SI ASI Constable (HC) posts:
- 1.0.3 Weight Requirement for SSB Communication Posts:
- 1.0.4 Eyesight Requirement:
- 1.0.5 Selection Process of SSB Constable & SI (Communication):
- 1.0.6 Syllabus for the written test:
- 1.1 Related Posts
Sub Inspector Constable Physical Standards Requirement Sashastra Seema Bal Selection Process
Physical Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Process of SSB Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Head Constable (HC) Communication is discussed below. Detailed physical standards and measurement requirements for the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) is given here which will help candidates to know how a SI, ASI and Constable (HC) is recruited in the communication set up. Education eligibility criteria for the ASI SI and HC communication post is Diploma / Degree in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering, ITI or 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics). The information and selection process is taken from the official website of SSB which is www.ssb.nic.in. Physical Eligibility Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST) / Measurement (PMT), written exam will be conducted for the recruitment of the Constable (Communication) and Sub Inspector (Communication). Medical Tests will also be conducted for final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Written Exam Paper I and Paper II.
Physical Requirement for SSB SI Constable (Communication):
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Sub Inspector (SI) and Head Constable (HC) Communication posts in SSB will require candidates to have certain physical standards and requirements like chest, height, weight, eyesight etc. for both male and female. Below is the detailed physical requirement for SSB Constable (Communication).
Height & Chest Requirement for SSB Communication SI ASI Constable (HC) posts:
|Constable, SI, ASI||170 centimeter||Minimum 80 cm & minimum expansion 5 cm.|
Category wise (including ex-serviceman) relaxation for height for some specific categories will be provided. Please check the detailed requirement from the link given below.
Weight Requirement for SSB Communication Posts:
Age wise body weight chart is given here.
Overweight and underweight candidates will be rejected.
Selection Process of SSB Constable & SI (Communication):
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be conducted which will be the first step. 3.2 Km run / race is to be completed within 14 minutes.
- Physical Standards Test (PST) is the second step where candidates will be checked physically if they possess the prescribed physical eligibility criteria.
- Written Exam (screening test) – Paper I (Objective Type consisting of General Knowledge, Reasoning etc) & Paper II (Technical test comprising of descriptive questions).
- Medical Examination of successful candidates.
- Final Merit list Preparation on the basis of Marks Obtained in the written exam.
Syllabus for the written test:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of the Paper I and Paper II can be downloaded from the link given below.
Click here for syllabus in PDF format and other information – click here.