NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED NPCIL RECRUITMENT 2017 TRADE APPRENTICE VACANCY
- 1 NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED NPCIL RECRUITMENT 2017 TRADE APPRENTICE VACANCY
NPCIL has announced official recruitment notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices in 2017. NPCIL is a premier Public Sector Enterprise. There are total 79 vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
POST & VACANCY:
Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
Information communication Technology System Maint
Sheet Metal Worker
- The vacancy is also reserved for the reserved category according to NPCIL.
- The essential educational qualification for the above posts is the candidate has to ITI or its equivalent from any Government recognised University or Institution.
- The candidates have to complete their ITI course in any Trade from above list which is given here.
- Duration for apprenticeship is one year.
- The age of the candidates should not below than 16 years.
- The maximum age limit is 24 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- Relaxation for the reserved candidates would be given as per the Govt. Of India Directives.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- There is no obligation in Employment of the apprentices on completion of their traning.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as mention below.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Numbers of ITI
- Phase II – Medical Examination
- Phase III – Final Merit List
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- ITI certificate and Mark sheets
- Other qualification (if any)
- Experience certificate(if any)
- Conduct certificate from two Gazetted Officers
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Last date for submission – 03.10.2017
How to Apply:
Please go through the following links to download the application form online.
Official Websites – www.npcil.nic.in
Web Portal – apprenticeship.gov.in
Download notification – Click Here.