DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION NAGALAND KOHIMA GRADUATE TEACHER GT RECRUITMENT VACANCY 144 POSTS
Nagaland Graduate Teacher Recruitment School Education Department Vacancy: Director of School Education has announced official recruitment notification for Graduate teacher GT posts 2017. There are total 144 number of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the official notification published for School Education dept graduate teacher recruitment 2017.
- Graduate Teacher (GT)
Total vacancy is 144 posts.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Graduation in the recommended subjects or B.Tech from any Government recognised University.
- The candidate has to pass B.Ed, B.A.E.d, and B.Sc.Ed from any National Council of TET recognised institution.
- The candidate has to clear TET examination which is conducted by SCERT.
- The lowest age limit is 21 years.
- The upper age limit is 30-40 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Band – Rs.9300-34800
- Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/-.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be fill up through online mode.
- Phase III is based on Phase I and II.
- The application fee is of Rs. 450/-.
- The candidates can select the mode of payment by which they are comfortable with.
- The candidate has to download the application certificate for the further reference.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Academic Records = 40%
- Phase II – Written Test = 60%
- Phase III – Merit List = 100%
- Last date for submission of application – 15.09.2017 (3.00 pm)
- Date of written exam – 25.09.2017
- Time duration of exam – a. 10.00 to 12.00 hours and b. 13.00 to 15.00 hours.
For more information, visit the links given below –
- Official Websites – nagaland.gov.in
- Download Notification – Click here.