Telangana TSPSC Forest Range Officer Model Question Paper Download PDF Practice Fully Solved Questions Answers Set
TSPSC Forest Range Officer Model Questions Answers Practice Fully Solved Set Download PDF
1) Which one of following group of animals are primates?
a) Giraffes and Zebra
b) Kangaroo and Koalas
c) Lemurs and horses
d) Rabbits and Hares
2) Which of the following catalyst is sensitive to tempreture changes—
3) Which of the following prints currency notes of the denomination of Rs. 100?
(a) The Bank Note Press, Dewas
(b) The Indian Security Press, Nasik Road
(c) The Security Printing Press, Hyderabad
(d) All of the above
4) Companies pay Corporation Tax on their:
(c) sales proceeds
5) The 3rd Common wealth Youth Games were held at
6) Poona Act was signed between _
a) Gandhiji and Lord Irwin
b) Gandhiji and Jinnah
c) Gandhiji and S.C. Bose
d) Gandhiji and Ambedkar
7) The Pass located in Himachal Pradesh is _
8) By which one of the following , and old written material which cannot be read easily, can be read ?
a) a- ray
9) Who is the executive head of the State Government?
a) The Chief Minister
b) The Governor
c) The Secretary of the Chief Minister
d) The Chief Secretary
10) Who is competent to prescribe conditions as for acquiring Indian citizenship?
(b) State Legislatures
(d) Attorney General
11) A number of two digits 6 times the sum of its digits. When the sum of its digits is added to the number, the result is 63. What is the number ?
12) Cos 720 – sin 180 is equal to
d) None of these
13) The product of two coprimes is 117.Their LCM should be
c) equal to their HCF
d) Can’t be determined
14) Average age of A, B and C is 36 yr. if average age of B and C is 30 yr and age of B is 22 yr, then what is the sum of the ages of A and C ?
a) 68 yr
b) 86 yr
c) 58 yr
d) 61 yr
15) If p =3/5, q =7/9, r =5/7, then which of the following inequality is true ?