PGT Teacher Recruitment Exam Preliminary Exam JSSC Subject Wise Download PDF Old Paper Model Sample Question Solved
- 1 PGT Teacher Recruitment Exam Preliminary Exam JSSC Subject Wise Download PDF Old Paper Model Sample Question Solved
JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Recruitment Exam Preliminary Solved Model Question Paper has been given below. Last Previous Years Fully Solved Question Paper can also be downloaded in PDF format from the link given below. The sample / model practice paper set is for preliminary exam. This paper contains 20 questions from General Studies Chapter. Subject wise question paper for Jharkhand SSC or JSSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) recruitment with answer key / solution can be found on the official website. For more free practice paper / sample question with old papers in PDF format, visit our website jobsandhan.com. Official website for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is www.jssc.in. JSSC is recruiting Teachers for Chemistry, Physics & History Subject through Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016.
Download Solved Model Question Paper JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Exam:
1) Mast cells secrete
2) The transverse nature of light is shown by
a) refraction of light
b) reflection of light
c) interference of light
d) polarization of light
3) Which one of the following types of erosion is responsible for the formation of chambal Ravines?
4) Peaty soil are found mostly in
5) The four factors of production are
6) Which of the following is the property of carbon monoxide?
a) oxidizing agent
b) catalytic agent
c) neutral oxide
d) reducing agent
7) Which space-vehicle put man on the moon first time?
8) When was first telegraph line started in India?
9) Where is Normadny beach located?
10) Crop having largest area under irrigation is
11) Among the following elements,which one is essential for the transmission of impulses in the never fibre?
12) Who developed Hydrogen Bomb?
a) Wernher Von Braun
b) J Robert Oppen Heimer
c) Edward Teller
d) Samuel Cohen
13) How many teeth in man come out twice?
14) The earliest Surat factories were established by the
15) One of the observatories established by Sawai Jai singh was at
16) Lepcha tribe is found in which of the following state?
17) Vimanas in the temple architecture was a feature of the
18) Good conductor of electricity is
a) dry air
19) Who is called the father of computer?
a) Charles Babbage
b) Stephen Hawking
c) WG Grace
d) John Lennon
20) Which city in India is the first to use municipal wastes to generate power?
Answer Key / Solution Free Download:
1) c 2) d 3) d 4) c 5) a 6) d 7) a 8) a 9) a 10) b 11) c 12) b 13) c 14) c 15) c 16) b 17) a 18) d 19) a 20) d.
Download Previous Old Question Paper:
Previous Years/ Last year question paper fully solved / with answer key can be found on the official website of JSSC when the commission uploads it.
Download Old Paper (10 Years) PDF format – Click Here.