JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 2018 Vacancy 563 Posts Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Notification Advertisement
- 1 JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 2018 Vacancy 563 Posts Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Notification Advertisement
JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 18 Vacancy 563 Posts Various Subjects: J&K Public Service Commission offers online application for the posts of Assistant Professor in Higher Education Department. There are total 109 subjects for the posts. There are total 563 Assistant Professor vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode on official website which is www.jkpsc.nic.in . We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 2018.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the post
- Vacancies are also divided according to the subjects and reservation for SC ST OBC General (Unreserved).
- The educational qualification for the Assistant Professor post is the candidate has to Master Degree or its equivalent with 50 to 50% aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- The candidate must have cleared NET/ SLET/ SET.
- The subject of educational qualification is depends upon the preference of category of Assistant Professor Post.
- Minimum age should be – 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit – 40 to 48 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the upper and lower limits as prescribed by the JKPSC Recruitment Notification Advertisement for Assistant Professor Post.
The salary details of Assistant Professor Post according to the post and qualification is given below:-
- Scale of pay – Rs. 15600-39100/-
- A.G.P of Rs. 6000/-.
- There are some sorts of other allowances also applicable.
- The official examination fee is Rs. 805/- & Rs.405/-.
- There are some sorts of transaction charges also applicable with the application fee.
- The photograph and signature should be within 10 to 20 kb.
The selection of the candidates will be done through by Interview. The interview will be held at Headquarter of J&K PSC.
- Proof of birth
- Certificate of permanent resident
- Certificate of class 10th & 12th.
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree & Post Graduation Degree
- Degree certificate of M.Phil & Ph.D
- NET/ SET/ SLET Certificate
IMPORTANT DATES OF JKPSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of online application – 28.11.2017
- Last date for submission of application fee – 30.11.2017
- Date for examination – will be announced later.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Website – www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Apply Online – Click here.