Food Corporation of India Watchman Recruitment Previous Years Question Paper Download PDF Sample Model MCQ Questions Answers Set www.fciregionaljobs.com
- 1 Food Corporation of India Watchman Recruitment Previous Years Question Paper Download PDF Sample Model MCQ Questions Answers Set www.fciregionaljobs.com
- 1.0.1 FCI Watchman Model Question Paper PDF:
- 1.0.2 Download FCI Previous Years Question Paper PDF Watchman Post:
- 1.0.3 FCI Watchman Written Exam Syllabus:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
FCI Watchman Previous Years Question Paper Download PDF fully solved MCQ Questions Set has been discussed below. Old Question papers for Food Corporation of India are very important for this years watchman recruitment written test. To induct the Watchman posts in various regions in All over India like Kerala Region, Rajasthan Region, Andhra Pradesh region, FCI conducts recruitment exam or written test. Below we have given some model questions answers fully solved Multiple choice questions (MCQ Objective) type. The questions are from the syllabus for the FCI Watchman Recruitment Exam. We also have given the written exam syllabus which you can download from the post. The exam is basically 8th Level exam as the eligibility criteria for the posts of FCI Watchman posts are 8th Pass. So, candidates who are appearing for 2017 Watchman recruitment exam, must download and solve the old question papers or last 5 years or 10 years question papers. MCQ or multiple choice questions / objective questions are asked in the written test of FCI. Candidates should practice the fully solved past years old question papers in PDF format. Earlier recruitment notification was published on the official website which is www.fciregionaljobs.com.
Download Free PDF- Fully Solved FCI Watchman Model Question Paper – Here
FCI Watchman Model Question Paper PDF:
FCI Watchman Model Questions Answers Syllabus wise have been given below. These MCQ Questions are very important for the upcoming Watchman recruitment written test. The written test will consist of 120 MCQ objective questions. Each MCQ will carry 1 mark. There will be no Negative Marking in the exam. The question papers will be bilingual in nature that is, it will be asked in Hindi and English. Kindly go through the below objective questions for practicing the Food Corporation Watchman recruitment exam sample model questions –
- General Knowledge MCQ
- Reasoning MCQ
- Quantitative Aptitude MCQ / Numerical Ability
- General English MCQ
- Current Affairs MCQ
Download FCI Previous Years Question Paper PDF Watchman Post:
Food Corporation of India Previous Years Question Papers or old question papers should be practised very carefully. By practising the model questions or old question papers of FCI written test of earlier years / last 10 years for various regions, you will be able to get the idea of the question paper standard.
Download Rajasthan Region Watchman Previous Question Paper Download:
11) The first ever census in modern human history was conducted by
a) UK b) USA c) New Zealand d) India.
12) Small pox is caused by
a) Rubeola Virus b) Variola Virus c) Varicella d) Myxovirus.
13) Who the author of the book ‘’the Right of Man’’?
a) Thomas Hardy b) Thomas Mann c) Thomas Moore d) Thomas Paine.
14) Which Indian city has the highest population, according to 2011 Census?
a) Kolkata b) New Delhi c) Chennai d) Mumbai.
15) Cereals are a rich source of
a) Starch b) Glucose c) Fructose d) Maltose.
16) The international airport in Tamil Nadu is
a) Palam b) Dum Dum c) Santa Cruz d) Meenambakam.
17) Prior to 2011 the caste census was last conducted in the year
a) 1911 b) 1921 c) 1931 d) 1951.
18) Kargil Vijay Diwas is celebrated on… in india.
a) 26 July b) 25 July c) 24 July d) 20th
19) The ‘’National School of Drama’’ is situated in which of the following cities?
a) Mumbai b) New Delhi c) Bhopal d) Kolkata.
ANSWERS / SOLUTION:
11) b 12) b 13) d 14) d 15) a 16) d 17) c 18) a 19) d.
Download Kerala Region Watchman Previous Question Paper Download
20) Namdhapa National Park is in
a) Mizoram b) Manipur c) Tripura d) Arunachal Pradesh.
21) ….is Jallianwala Bagh Massacre Day.
a) 11th April b) 16th April c) 13th April d) 18th
22) The Anti-Defection Law was passed by the Indian Parliament in the year
a) 1986 b) 1988 c) 1984 d) 1985.
23) Where is the headquarters of INTERPOL located?
a) Berlin b) California c) Lyons d) Montreal.
24) Honey bee and wasp grouped under class
a) Insect b) crustacean c) diplopoda d) arachmida.
25) Which of the following diseases usually spreads through air?
a) Plague b) Typhoid c) Tuberculosis d) Cholera.
20) d 21) c 22) d 23) c 24) a 25) c.
Download Andhra Pradesh Region Watchman Previous Question Paper Download:
1) Devaluation of rupee in India was first introduced in the year:
2) Devaluation of rupee was last time made on:
a) July 1991
b) July 1993
c) July 1997
d) July 2001
3) The Headquarter of RBI is situated at:
4) From which year was the FEMA promulgated?
5) When was the decimal coinage system introduced in India?
6) Gouno is a unique fertiliser product of_
b) Grand Banks
d) Coastal areas and island off peru
7) Which of the following is called ‘Herring Pond’?
a) Atlantic ocean
b) Black sea
c) Dead sea
d) Pacific Ocean
8) The united state is the largest exporter of—
9) Which of the following countries leads is fish catches?
b) Soviet Union
10) The percentage of silver in German silver is—
11) Which is most active metal among thee following –
12) Which has maximum ferro-magnetic character?
13) Which of the following is ferrous alloy?
d) Type steel
14) First Olympic Games were held in
a) 776 BC
c) 876 BC
d) 898 BC
15) Which year were the first Winter Olympic Games held?
ANSWERS /Answer Key Download / Solution PDF free:
1)a 2)a 3) d 4) b 5) c 6) b 7) a 8) b 9) c 10)a 11)a 12) a 13) a 14) a 15) d.
FCI Watchman Written Exam Syllabus:
Below is the exam syllabus and selection process for the Watchman posts of various regions like Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Andhra pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Chhattisgarh etc. Selection process also includes the physical efficiency test and measurement test which is the next step after recruitment written test.
You can visit the official website to download the old question papers if the same is uploaded on the portal.