BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED BHEL TRICHY RECRUITMENT 2017 TRADE APPRENTICE VACANCY ITI POSTS FITTER WELDER
- 1 BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED BHEL TRICHY RECRUITMENT 2017 TRADE APPRENTICE VACANCY ITI POSTS FITTER WELDER
BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Fitter Welder Turner Machinist: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released recruitment notification for the posts of Trade Apprentice (Engagement) in 2017. BHEL has announced official notification for various trades of ITI trade apprentices. There are total 554 number of vacancies according to the posts. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for BHEL Trichy Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
BHEL TRICHY TRADE APPRENTICE POST & VACANCY:
Programme & System Administration Assistant
- Vacancies may also be reserved for reserved categories.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass 10th or its equivalent and ITI from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates have to complete education with Science & Maths as a subject.
- The subjects of ITI will be depending on the posts.
- The minimum age should be not less than 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 27 to 32 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the category and relaxation may be given.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The salary scale for the Fitter post is Rs. 8270/- as per month.
- The salary scale for other posts may differ.
- The candidates have to fill the form on or before last date.
- The candidates have to submit print out of application during training.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to BHEL.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as a proof of eligibility.
- The registration number with RDAT is compulsory to apply online for all the above trades.
- More information related to it visit to the official website.
RESERVED CATEGORY QUALIFYING CHART:
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Selection Test
- Phase II – Document Verification
- Phase III – Selection Test
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of application – 18.10.2017.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.bheltry.co.in or www.appernticeship.gov.in
- Download advertisement notification – Click here.