Yuvasree Prakalpa in West Bengal 2021: Employment Bank, the Job Search Portal has been initiated by the Government of West Bengal to help the unemployed candidates by providing jobs. To get help with this initiative, candidates need to register Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021 themselves on this website to get regular information about jobs and candidates can get job on the basis of their educational qualification.
Employment Bank is nothing but the online version of Employment Exchange. The West Bengal Government also providing Stipend to the registered candidates. This scheme is known as YUVASREE PRAKALPA. Registered Candidates will get RS 1500/- per month under this Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021. To know more about Yuvasree Prakalpa, its eligibility criteria, and how to apply etc read the article below.
Latest Update- যে সকল কর্ম প্রার্থী যুবশ্রী প্রকল্পের মাধ্যমে উৎসাহ ভাতা পাচ্ছেন তাদের সকলকে জানানো যাচ্ছে যে কভিদ নয় পরিস্থিতির কারণে কথা মাথায় রেখে পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকার আগামী বারের অর্থাৎ ডিসেম্বর 20২০ র Annexsure iii জমা দেওয়া থেকে যুবশ্রী ভাতা প্রাপকদের অব্যাহতি দিয়েছে। প্রত্যেক যুবশ্রী যারা ডিসেম্বর 20২০ যুবশ্রী ভাতা পাবেন তাদের নাম জানুয়ারি 2021 এ বিবেচিত হবে.
Yuvashree Prakalpa Application Form:
To apply for Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021 online, applicants must know the eligibility criteria of YUVASREE PRAKALPA. To help the applicants the Eligibility Criteria for Yuvasree Prakalpa is mentioned below –
- All the applicants should be the unemployed permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Candidates who have already registered themselves with Employment Bank, need to log in into the website and can apply for Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021.
- Applicants must have minimum qualification of class 8th pass to apply for Yuvasree Prakalpa.
- Candidates who receive any kind of financial help or have any kind of loan from state or central Government are not eligible to apply for the Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021.
- Applicants must be between 18 years to 45 years to be eligible.
- Only one unemployed person of a family can apply for this scheme.
How to apply for Yuvashree Prakalpa Online?
Follow the below steps to register yourself for Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021 and employment bank.
- First go to the official website of Employment Bank, empoymentbankwb.gov.in. to get registered.
- Then find the link “New Enrolment Job Seeker” on the website and click on that link. After clicking the link a new window will open consisting the “Terms and Conditions”. Go through the conditions carefully then click the “accept and continue” button.
- Applicants will now get a “New Enrolment” form.
- Applicants have to provide all the details asked in the form and click on the “submit” button.
- After clicking the Submit button applicants will now receive some details on their registered mobile number.
- Applicants now need to visit their nearest Employment Exchange office with all the details including Employment bank Registration Number to activate their profile.
- The Employment Exchange officials will verify all your documents and after successful verification they will activate your Employment Bank profile.
- Now candidates will receive regular notification and update about jobs.
- Now when applicants are registered with Employment Bank they can apply for Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021 scheme.
Important Documents for Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021 Application
- Adhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank account
- Madhyamik & HS Marksheet etc.
How the Yuvashree Prakalpa Application List will be prepared?
- Download application form for unemployed assistance (Annexure-1) and also download the Unemployment Certificate format by Group-A officer.
- WB Gov. will prepare a list on the basis of the registered candidates on Employment bank. They will verify if the registered candidates are eligible for the Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021 or not. The list will be published online on the official website.
How the candidates will be selected for Yuvashree Prakalapa Scheme
The WB Gov. will verify applicant’s educational qualifications, financial conditions etc to provide them stipend of RS 1500/- month directly to their bank accounts. Almost 1 Lakh applicants will get this stipend. And if the registered candidates get job from Employment Bank or from any source then they have to withdraw their names from Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021, unless they will face problems in near future.
Yuvashree Prakalpa Waiting List
WB GV. Will publish 1st list of eligible applicants, on the basis of first come first serve, consisting approx 9000 names. If your name is waiting list then you have to submit Annexurew-1 from online and then take a print out of the form and then submit Annexure-2 from at your nearest Employment Exchange office.
Important Links of Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021
|STATUS FOR ENROLLMENT AND YUVASREE||Click here|
|STATUS IN FINAL WAITING LIST OF YUVASREE||Click here|
|Special Help Line for Yuvasree||Click here|
Those who will be under the Yuvasree Prakalpa will get 1500/- rupees every month through Scholarship.
If you have any questions or doubts about the Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021, you can contact the nearest Employment Exchange office. Also call the helpline number if you want more information or help.
Toll Free No- 033-22376300
আপনারা যারা Yuvasree Prakalpa 2021 সম্পর্কে কিছু তথ্য পাননি তারা কিন্তু আর্টিকেলটি ভালো করে পড়তে পারে যদি কোন সমস্যা থাকে আমরা হেল্পলাইন নাম্বার দিয়ে দিয়েছি সেখানে যোগাযোগ করতে পারে।!!
Best Wishes for All Candidates!!