YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021: As promised in the Election Manifesto of the Gagan Mohan Reddy Govt, the Govt of Andhra Pradesh has successfully launched Andhra Pradesh YSR RYTHU BHAROSA SCHEME in June 2021. The implementation of the Scheme had been started from the month of October 15th 2019. This scheme was launched mainly for the welfare of the farmers of the AP state. Under this YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021, the eligible Farmers of the AP state will be given financial assistance for a period of time.
Download Now AP YSR Rythu Bharosa New Beneficiary List 2020.
Benefits of AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The Beneficiary List of the RYTHU BHAROSA Scheme will be listed at every village secretariat office from the month of October. Farmers need to visit their nearby secretariat office to know more details about the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021. If farmers face any kind of difficulty or they have any kind of objections then they need to inform about the same to the Officials prior to the launch of this program. After the Government releases the final Beneficiary List, the AP Govt will transfer the Beneficiary amount directly to the bank account of the Eligible Farmers.
- Initially Rs,50000/- of financial assistance will provided to the farmers who have land up to 5 acres by the AP govt. The total estimated amount that will be provided to the farmers is Rs.10, 625/- crores under this YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021.
- Before sowing season starts that includes Kharif and Rabi season, owner of the lands will receive financial assistance of Rs.13500/-
- Beneficiary amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries so that there will be no interference of middlemen and also it will be corruption free.
- The Tenants farmers will also receive total Rs.2500/- as financial aid.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility Criteria in Telugu
Before applying for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 applicants must know the Eligibility of the Scheme. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Beneficiary must be a permanent domicile of the state.
- Beneficiary must be a farmer or related with the agriculture sector.
- The farmers should hold a cultivated land of 5 acres in the state.
- Small farmers, marginal farmers and agricultural tenants will be benefitted through this YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Farmers who don’t belong to AP state are not eligible.
- The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched for the welfare of the needy farmers of AP state.
- The list of beneficiaries is yet to be released online.
- Beneficiary list can be checked from the official website.
- The source of the information in this article is from various online and offline medium. So candidates also need to verify all the details officially.
- For any kind of updates stay tuned with us.
How to Apply online for ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Scheme
Candidates who want to get the benefit of the scheme have to apply online from the Official website. Below we have mentioned the application process of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- First go to the official website www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RbApp/home.html
- Then on the homepage click on the Log in tab.
- Now enter the asked details to make the log in successfully.
- Now by the log in id and password log in into the account and fill the YSR RYTHU BHAROSA application forms.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary list
The AP govt is taking all the surveys to make Beneficiary list of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Once the survey is completed and the list is prepared then the authority will release the Beneficiary list online on the official website. The Direct link to check the Beneficiary list will be provided here.
District Wise List Check Here –
Candidates can follow the below steps to check the district wise beneficiary list.
- Visit the official website www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in and log in into the account.
- If the log in is successful then candidates can check the details like Beneficiary name, Father name, Katha Number, District, Mandal, Village etc.
- Candidates must carefully check the account no is correct or not.
Beneficiary candidates need to keep all the important documents ready with them. The list of the essential documents will be announced soon.
ALL THE BEST!!