West Bengal PSC Welfare Officer Written Exam Syllabus 2022 is attached below. On 21st March 2022, the West Bengal Public Service Commission is going to conduct written exam for Welfare Officer in Correctional Home in WB. Before the exam starts, candidates should prepare for the exam by reading the WBPSC Welfare Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Also note down the Welfare Officer Selection Process.
Download WBPSC Welfare Officer Admit Card 2022.
Download WBPSC Welfare Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus in PDF
The West Bengal PSC has not released the written exam syllabus for the posts advertised through advt no 31/2022. However, we are providing you expected syllabus for the exam.
WBPSC Welfare Officer Exam Pattern:
- General Knowledge & Arithmetic,
- Knowledge in Social Welfare Work.
Standard of Questions:
- For G.K., Arithmetic and English – Similar as those in Clerkship Examination (Madhyamik standard).
- For Social Welfare work – Basic knowledge in social welfare.
Other Important points About WB Welfare Officer Exam Pattern:
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers as per norms.
- Duration of the written exam will be – 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
Download Official Exam Syllabus Notice – Click Here.
Download Welfare Officer Model Question Paper & Previous years Papers
You can follow the Model Questions Answers which will help you if you are preparing for the exam –
Selection Process of the Welfare Officer Consists of Following –
- Written Exam &
If you have any questions related to the West Bengal PSC Welfare Officer Recruitment Exam 2022, keep visiting www.josandhan.com.
All the Best for Exam!