WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer (JE) Manager Surveyor Vacancy 27 Posts
- 1 WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer (JE) Manager Surveyor Vacancy 27 Posts
- 1.1 Important dates of WBPDCL recruitment
- 1.2 Required educational qualification for the post
- 1.2.1 Salary structure
- 1.2.2 Age limits
- 1.2.3 Examination fee
- 1.3 WBPDCL Recruitment Selection process
- 1.4 WBPDCL Technician Apprentice (Graduate & Diploma Engineer) Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Details Of The Post and Vacancy :
- 1.6 Important Dates of Recruitment :
- 1.7 Educational Qualification Required for Technician Apprentice:
- 1.8 Age Limit
- 1.9 Monthly Stipend for Technician Apprentice in WBPDCL
- 1.10 Apply Online for WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Posts
- 1.11 Related Job Updates
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer (JE) Manager Post: WBPDCL JE Manager Recruitment Notification 2018 released on www.wbpdcl.co.in. West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer, Manager and Surveyor posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.wbpdcl.co.in from 26.02.18 to 19.03.18. Only Indian citizens are eligible for the post. 27 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. Vacancy details, age limits, required educational qualification, salary structure, examination fee, selection process & eligibility criteria have been mentioned here.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 Post & Vacancy
- Mines Manager – 03 posts
- Assistant Mines Manager – 09 posts
- Survey Officer – 03 posts
- Welfare Officer – 03 posts
- Surveyor – 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (JE Mechanical) – 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (JE Electrical) – 03 posts
Category wise Vacancy
- UR – 09 posts
- UR (EC) – 07 posts
- SC – 07 posts
- SC (EC) – 01 post
- ST – 01 post
- OBC (A) – 01 post
- OBC (B) – 01 post
Important dates of WBPDCL recruitment
- Starting date of online application application – 26.02.18
- Closing date for submission of online application – 19.03.18
Required educational qualification for the post
WBPDCL Mines Manager Eligibility
Candidates must have completed full time (4 years) B.E. or B.Tech degree with minimum 15 years post qualification experience in Coal Mine.
Welfare Officer Eligibility
Candidates must have completed 2 years full time Postgraduate degree/ Diploma (PGDBM) / MBA / MHRM with specialization in Personnel Management / IR / HR from a recognized university.
Remaining posts Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed diploma or diploma through lateral entry in Electrical Engineering / Mining Machinery / Survey Engineering with minimum experience from a recognized university / institution.
Surveyor, Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical) Salary
Surveyor Junior Engineer (JE) will be paid in the monthly pay scale of Rs 6300 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 4400.
For remaining posts
For other posts, the monthly salary scale is Rs 15600 – 39100 and Grade Pay of Rs 5400 – 7600
Candidates should be in between 40 – 45 years
Assistant Mines Manager and Welfare Officer
Candidates should be in between 35 – 45 years
Candidates age limit is upto 45 years
Surveyor, Junior Engineer (JE Mechanical & Electrical)
Candidates age limit is upto 34 years
Age Relaxation for Upper Age Limit
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- General / OBC candidates – Rs 300
- SC / ST / EC / PWD / WBPDCL contractors, workers and departmental candidates – Nil
WBPDCL Recruitment Selection process
Mines Manager, Surveyor, Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Assistant Mines Manager, Survey Officer and Welfare Officer
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply
To apply for the posts in WBPDCL candidates have to apply online on their official website. The link is given below. They have to register online entering all the details correctly and if required they have to pay the necessary application fee. After your have registered online on WBPDCL Website, log in on the official website and update the payment reference no. Another acknowledgement form may be generated. They can keep it for future reference. Application Form and Notification Advertisement link have been given below for each posts –
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice (Graduate & Diploma Engineer) Recruitment 2018
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Vacancy for Diploma & Graduate Degree Engineers – WBPDCL issued recruitment notification for Technician Apprentice 2018 for Diploma & Degree Engineers in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronics Disciplines. The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited technician apprentice (Diploma & Graduate) form can be filled up online on www.wbpdcl.co.in. Details of the vacancy along with the posts can be found below. WBPDCL is basically a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under Govt of West Bengal. This enterprise is responsible for the generation of electricity in their various thermal Power stations.
In their employment notification, they released for the recruitment under the vacant 60 Diploma Technician Apprentice and Degree Technician Apprentice posts. Detailed information is given below –
Details Of The Post and Vacancy :
- Technician Apprentice – 30 (Degree)
- Technician Apprentice – 30 (Diploma)
Important Dates of Recruitment :
- Starting of filling up application form – 23-02-2018
- Last date – 16-03-2018
Educational Qualification Required for Technician Apprentice:
Graduate or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics Engineering. For detailed eligibility criteria, refer the WBPDCL Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Lower Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Limit – 24 Years
Monthly Stipend for Technician Apprentice in WBPDCL
- For Graduate Technician Apprentice = 4984 Rs.
- For Diploma Technician Apprentice = 3542 Rs.
Apply Online for WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Posts
For full notification and detailed information please log on to their Official Website.
SAE / Security Officer in WBPDCL:
Application Fee :
- For general Candidate – 300
- SC / ST – Nil
Salary Structure :
- Sub assistant engineers and operation and maintenance officer will be paid on the Pay Band of Rs. 6300 – Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400
- assistant manager of different trades medical officer and security officer will be paid on the Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.