Labour Card 2020: UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration Process in Hindi. Check Here UP Shramik Card Online Apply Link, Renewal Process, List & Status Checking Method from official website www.uplabour.gov.in and www.upbocw.in. The workers and laborers of the State of Uttar Pradesh belonging to any category can now apply for UP Shramik Majdur Card under the department of Labour. The registered workers under this scheme will be able to receive many benefits that are providing by the State Government to the workers and their families. The workers can belong to any category such as construction site, factories or even the daily wagers or Mazdoor. To avail the benefits under this scheme candidates have to register online from the official site of the Labour Department.
Update: Benefit of Rs 1000 for Corona Virus Lockdown for UP Labour Card Holder
This scheme so benefitted as the workers will receive Rs-1,000/-in this lockdown Period directly to their accounts to satisfy their basic need in this ongoing lockdown. To know more details regarding the process of UP Shramik card Registration, Eligibility Criteria and all the other related information, read the article below. The direct Link to appy for UP Shramik Majdur Card is given in this page.
Labour Card Registration UP 2020 Online Shram Card
There are various schemes for the UP Labour Card Holders or Shramik. Govt has announced various benefits for Shramik Card Holders which has been listed on the official website. The children of the workers who are pursuing their studies will get 4 thousand from class 5th to 7th and 5 thousand for class 8th and in class 9th and 10th they will receive 5 thousand rupees. For building home, the government will provide RS-1 lakh and for the renovation of house workers will get 15 thousand rupees. Under the maternity scheme, if the worker’s wife delivers a boy, then they will receive 10000 Rs and for Girl Child they will receive 12000 Rs.
Important Information About the Up Labour Card:
- After the successful registration process the registered workers will get the benefitted amount directly in their accounts.
- To apply for the Scheme Workers will need NIYOJAK certificate that can be avail from the working site or the factory they are working for. The certificate will have all the details of the workers.
- The format of the UP Labour Card Niyojak Certificate has been given below.
UP Shramik Card Registration Process Online @ uplabour.gov.in
- First visit the official website of the Labour department www.uplabour.gov.in.
- Then On the home page select the preferred language between English and Hindi.
- Then click on the “online registration and renewal” tab
- After that “Labour act management,” page will be displayed on the screen.
- Before the registration read the instructions carefully.
- Then move for the registration and click on the registration tab and register with all the asked details and then a registration id and password will be created.
- Now login using this user ID and password.
- After logging in successfully the application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the detail carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Then pay the application fee through online or offline mode as per preferences
- For offline mode applicants have to generate the challan and need to submit it with the application fee in the nearest bank in online mode they pay through net banking or by card.
UP Majdur Card Form PDF Download for Offline Registration
Applicants can also register for UP Labour card in offline mode. For that applicant first need to download the application form from the official site or they can also collect the application form from the labour department and then need to submit the form along with all the documents in the Labour Department.
Important Links for UP Labour Card Online
UP Labour Card Renewal
Labour cards have to be renewed after the expiry of the duration. This renewal can be done either in online or in offline mode.
Documents Required for Shramik Mazdoor Card Renewal & Registration:
- Photograph of Establishment
- DIN/PAN Card
- ID Card
- Treasury Challan.
For more information related to the UP Shramik Card 2020, visit the official portal. Also, comment below if you have any doubt or question.