UGC Scholarship 2021: University Grant Commission (UGC) is offering scholarship to the meritorious and needy students in the University Level so that they can complete their Post Graduation without any financial hindrance. Therefore the students who are interested in applying for UGC Scholarship have to fill the Online Application Form. It is important to note that the students who are going to apply for UGC scholarship should have register them on NSP (National Scholarship Portal). The application process will only be complied in the online mode; no offline application will be accepted by the authority. UGC was established in the year 1956 under the HRD Ministry, and since then it is providing Standard University Education in India.
Also Check – HDFC Scholarship 2021.
About UGC Scholarship Portal 2021
UGC is giving scholarships to the meritorious students who have poor economical background, so that they can pursue their University level Education and make a better career choice for them to be well established in life. This UGC scholarship is only meant for the Master’s Degree or Post Graduation Degree. Candidates who will enroll them under the UGC Scholarship will receive the scholarship amount directly to their bank accounts. Though in some scholarships, the Scholarship amount needed to be collected from the respective Institute/University and for that universities get the Departmental Assistance from UGC for giving all the facilities to the students.
UGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Application Form for UGC scholarships applicants must have go through the detail Eligibility Criteria. We have discussed about the UGC Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria below.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 and Graduation Degree successfully and must be pursuing Post Graduation or PH.D degree from a recognized University in order to apply to apply for UGC Merit Scholarship 2020. One who is well versed in spoken and written English will be given UGC Scholarship.
- All the applicants must be the Indian Citizen.
- Male candidates can apply for the UGC Scholarship until the age of 45 years where as Female candidates can apply for the scholarship until they reach the age 50 years.
How to fill up UGC Scholarship Application Form Online?
To apply for UGC Scholarship online applicants are needed to visit the NSP National Scholarship Online portal. Applicants will find various kinds of scholarships enlisted in the NSP portal. Applicants then need to search for the UGC Scholarships and choose the suitable scholarship for them to apply. Applicants will also find the entire list of all the UGC Scholarships in this article below. Here we also have provided the online application process of UGC Scholarship below.
- First visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal which is – www.ugc.ac.in.
- Then on the homepage search new registration button and click on it.
- Go through all the instructions carefully and then continue.
- Fill the application form with correct details and information carefully.
- Then Register on the website and before that review all the details that are provided in the form.
Candidates should register in the NSP at a time with all the correct information, as multiple attempt by the candidate may lead to the rejection.
UGC Scholarship List
The selected candidates will get the UGC Reward directly to their bank accounts linked with the aadhar cards. On the basis of the Aadhar number scholarship allocation will be done by the authority. Aadhar number will be considered as proof for the allocation of scholarship amount to the candidates. But in some cases students get the scholarship amount through their institutes or university and for that university get Departmental assistance from the UGC.
If students are failed to receive their scholarship amount then they are advised to contact the UGC office between 11 am to 12 pm and between 3 pm to 4 pm. Through the UGC scholarships the unprivileged and meritorious students are making changes in the field of education and research through their merits. There are various categories of UGC Scholarships and more than 20 thousand students get benefit from these scholarships. UGC also gives reorganization to Universities and provides funds for making standard level of education in India.