ALLEN TALLENTEX Result 2020 Download Merit List Online tallentex.com: The Akash Institute will soon release the, prestigious ALLEN TALLENTEX Exam Result 2020, in the online mode only.
Competitors pan-India, who have taken the test, can find their Tallentex Result 2020 in the official website of the Allen Career Institute, which is through TALLENTEX.com.
Also Check- Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Allen Tallentex Exam Result 2020 | Download Merit List
All you need to do is, enter your login essentials to check your Tallentex Result 2020, once you have successfully got into the website. Moreover, the institute is also providing SMS service, by which all students can receive their Tallentex Result 2020 in their registered mobile number.
Not just that, a 90% scholarship for Allen courses awaits for all the candidates who have been selected for the session 2020-21. However, the Tallentex Result 2020, will be disclosed after the TALLENTEX Scoreboard has been released. The basis of screening, will be at the discretion of the respective management, of the institute.
Latest Update- The Tallentex Result of the first phase will be announced on or before November 26. The Tallentex Result of the second test will be announced within 15 to twenty days of the test.
How to Check Allen tallentex.com Result & Scorecard Online
- As mentioned above, enter tallentex.com, to get into the homepage of the institute
- Enter your log in details, as will be asked
- Click to login
- You will find the Tallentex Result right in front of your screens
- Download the Tallentex Result, and do not forget get a print-out of the same.
If you are one of the top national 20 rank holders from your class, brace yourselves for the Success Power Session. This session will be conducted by the institute in the month of December, in Kota.
Important Dates for Tallentex Exam
Allen Tallentex Result Tie Breaking Process
- If there is a tie in the scores of two or more candidates, then a subject wise higher score, will act as a tie-breaker in deciding the ranks. For 11th standard the priority will be given to subjects like mathematics/biology, physics and IQ. Whereas for the 12th standard, apart from mathematics, physics and IQ, marks obtained in chemistry will also be taken into account.
- If there’s still a tie, then the biological age of the candidate will act as the determining factor. One with a lower age, will be awarded the higher rank.
Important Link For Exam-
Tallentex Result Download- Click here
National Rank in TALLENTEX 2020 : Prize in Rs. (Total : 1.25 Crore)
|CLASS||1||2 – 5||6 – 10||11 – 20||21 – 100||101 – 200||201 – 500||501–1000||1001–1750|
|Class X||1 Lakh||75,000||50,000||25,000||8,000||7,500||3,000||2,000||1,000|
|Class IX||1 Lakh||50,000||35,000||21,000||5,000||3,000||2,000||1,500||NA|
|Class VIII||1 Lakh||40,000||31,000||20,000||4,000||2,000||1,000||NA||NA|
|Each Class From V, VI & VII||50,000||35,000||20,000||10,000||3,000||2,000||1,000||NA||NA|
candidate for price–
- If a student’s IQ level is higher then he / she will be given higher rank in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- It is not mandatory to claim any rewards for admission to the Allen course.
- Only those who participate in the SPS event will be awarded.
Allen Tallentex Prize Money
- The total price money of INR 1.25 crores, will be distributed amongst the national rank holders.
- The candidate has the option to exercise his will, on using the cash prize, and thereby not mandatorily use it for the admission procedure to Allen courses.
- For the TOP 20 NATIONAL RANK HOLDERS, it is compulsory to attend the Success Power Session, in order to receive the cash reward.
- If the cash reward holder is a resident of the city, where an Allen Institute is physically situated, then the cash reward will be awarded to her/him in an open session conducted by the institute.
- For the rest of the students, the institute will transfer the prize money into the bank account, through RTGS.
Scholarships are a type of scholarship for talented students to take forward.The money received from this scholarship is given to the students to help them build a career.
Students of 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th classes of the 2020-21 academic year will be able to submit applications for Talented.
TALLENTEX is going to be managed in two stages. This method has been adopted in 28 states and union territories of India.
You have to submit the application form first and then the students selected through the examination will be considered as TALLENTEX eligible.
Please contact us at the mail id and phone number given below-email id- [email protected] or call us on 0744-2750202.
Yes, if you want to submit the application form, you need to submit it online.
Official Website to Check Allen Tallentex Exam Results 2020 – Click Here.
For More Related News Please Visit Our Website www.jobsandhan.com.
Thank You Visit our website!!!