State Scholarship Portal 2021: The Center for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka functions the State Scholarship Portal (SSP). SSP Works by sanctioning Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarships of Government of Karnataka. The GoK has launched various Pre- Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship for the eligible and needy students to enhance their future. The last date of filling different SSP Scholarship 2021 application forms 2021 has been mentioned below in this article.
About us SSP Scholarship 2021
|Name Of the Scholarship||SSP Scholarship|
|Scholarship By||Karnataka Government|
|Applicable||Pre-Matric & Post-Matric|
|Scholarship Amount||Check Official Notice|
|Application Date||Yet Not Published|
|Merit List Publishing Date||Updated Soon|
Also Check – National Scholarship Portal 2021 Registration.
State Scholarship Portal 2021
Students of Karnataka State belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY COMMUNITY and GENERAL (economically Weaker Sections) category are benefitted by various scholarships through SSP Scholarship 2021. Students who are studying in class 1 to 10 will be able to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship and the students studying in class 11 to 12 will be able to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship. Also the students who are doing higher studies, will also be able to apply for SSP Scholarship 2021. The Pre-Matric Scholarship is meant for the Students whose parents are involved in Unclean Occupations.
The candidates belonging to the poor sections of society and pursuing research studies in M.PHIL and PH.D will get financial assistance of Rs 8,000/- and 10,000/- under Scholarship scheme, after they finish their research works. With the SSP Scholarship 2021 amount many students will be motivated to pursue research studies. Through SSP eligible candidates can apply for different SSP Scholarship 2021 Schemes online. Candidates can apply for fresh applications, renewal of the same
|Apply for Post metric Scholarship||Click Here|
|Instruction to Students on Apply for Post 2020-21 Metric Post Scholarship||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|E- authentication Portal for Students||Click Here|
|E- authentication Portal For Verification Officer||Click Here|
Latest Update- Those of you who want to apply for SSP Scholarship but must be a resident of Karnataka The Government of Karnataka has organized this Scholarship for Electric and Post Matric Students.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India launched this SSP Scholarship 2021 scheme in the aim of providing financial assistance to the meritorious students. Therefore the students of class 11 to 12 and Graduation/ITI students will be able to apply for the SSP Scholarship 2021. It is important to note that 30% of the total SSP Scholarship amount will be reserved for Girls only. Eligible candidates can fill the online scholarship application form on or before the last date. Check the eligibility criteria below –
- Students should have scored minimum 50 % marks in the last qualified examination.
- The student’s annual family income should not exceed 2 lakh Rs.
- The student must pursue any higher study after class 10th.
- The student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students of class 1 to 10 and belongs to the minority community of the state of Karnataka are eligible to apply for the NSP and SSP Scholarship 2021 scheme. The students who have enrolled NSP of central govt will only be able to apply under SSP. The students have to fill the online application form on or before the last date. Check the Eligibility Criteria for SSP Pre Matric Scholarship –
- Students must have got minimum 50% marks in qualifying exams.
- The student’s annual family income from all sources should not exceed 1 Lakh Rs.
How to fill up online application form for SSP Scholarship?
- Visit the official website of SSP Karnataka.
- Click on ‘Create Account’ then Select Pre-Matric checkbox.
- Visit ‘http://sts.karnataka.gov.in/STS/front/loadindexhome.htm’ to get the SATS ID.
- Enter valid mobile number and click on ‘Submit’.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number.
- Confirm OTP and change the password by following the instructions.
- Click on Submit. A User ID and Password will be sent in the mobile number.
- Next enter Username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Applicant can see the ‘Student Account” in the homepage and click generate.
- Next take a printout of the acknowledgment and submit it to the respective school.
How candidates will be selected for SSP Scholarship?
Selection will be made on the basis of the financial background and the family income. If there is a tie in the family income the D.O.B of applicants will be taken into account. The students older in age will get preference. Eligible candidates will receive the SSP Scholarship 2021 amount directly to their bank account.
Thank You for visiting our Website!!