Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021: The State of Kerala under the Social Security Mission is offering Snehapooravam Scholarship for the Orphan Students. The candidates who are studying in class 1 to 12th and have lost their parents (both father and mother) and living with their Friends , Relatives or close acquaintances or living under the security of Social Welfare Department Community can apply for this Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Scheme.
Eligible candidates can get monthly 300/-Rs to 1,000/- Rs as scholarship amount. It is important to note that applicants must be studying in a Government or Government aided school. For the application process candidates or their guardians need to fill Application Form of the Snehapooravam Scholarship scheme. To know more details read the article below.
|Name of the Scholarship||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Exam Name||Snehapoorvam Scholarship Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Latest Update- हम छात्रवृत्ति शब्द से बहुत अधिक जुड़े हुए हैं क्योंकि कई गरीब छात्र हैं जो छात्रवृत्ति के आधार पर अध्ययन करना जारी रखते हैं, इसलिए सरकार ने स्नेहा प्रभा छात्रवृत्ति की शुरुआत की।
Also Check – UGC Scholarship 2021.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Benefits & Amount:
Only the selected candidates will be awarded with Snehapooravam Scholarship amount. The scholarship amount will vary for different category students. So it is very important to check all the details about the category wise scholarship before applying for the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021. Below we have provided all the details about the category wise scholarship amount.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Amount-
|Class Ist to V||Rs 300/- per month|
|Class VI to X||Rs 500/- per month|
|Class XI to XII||Rs 750/- per month|
|degree courses||Rs 1000/- per month|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for any scholarship applicants must have details knowledge about eligibility criteria. The applications of the ineligible candidates will not be accepted by the authority. Below we have mentioned the detail eligibility criteria of the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 Scheme.
- Students whose father and mother have died and who are studying in class 1st to 12th in any Government or Government aided school are eligible to apply for the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021.
- Candidates who are under any orphanage and continuing their studies there cannot apply for the Snehpoorvam Scholarship.
- Students belong to the BPL category; will prioritize during the selection procedure.
- Applicants must possess their parent’s annual income certificate to be able to apply for the Snehpoorvam Scholarship Scheme. Their annual income should not be more than Rs 20,000 in rural areas (Local Body, Grama Panchayat) and Rs 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation/Municipality)
How to apply online for Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
The application form of Snhapooravam Scholarship is releasing online. To apply for the scholarship applicants are needed to done fresh registration from the official website. The applicant’s school will made the registration on behalf of the Student. All the information regarding the Registration process has been given here.
Candidates who are eligible can made the application for Snehapooravam scholarship with the help of the respective school authority. The application for the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 should be done before the last date and that is before November 2020. To fill the Snehapooravam Scholarship online the step by step guideline has been given below –
- Initially the applicant has to visit the Official website to download the Snhapooravam Scholarship Application Form in PDF Format. The official website of the Social Security Mission is www.socialsecuritymission.gov.in
- After then the Applicants need to print the PDF Application Form. After the printout is in hand applicants are needed to fill the Scholarship Application Form with all the valid and correct details. It is important to note that if the authority found any misleading or incorrect information then the application form will be rejected.
- After the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021 application form is filled in successfully applicants are needed to attach all the important and essential documents along with the application form.
- Then application form along with all the documents is needed to be submitted in the respective institute of study.
- Then the respective official authority of the institute has to visit the official website of the conducting body of Snehapooravam Scholarship.
- Then they will have to click on the School/College Login tab. There the Institute authority has to fill the registration form with all the asked details with true information carefully.
- The details of the candidate need to provide correctly.
- After the form fill up is completed click on the “submission to KSSM”
- Then check the search button for the list of applied candidates.
After the online form fill up is successful, take a print out of the online KSSM application form with the reference number and then send the application to the respective KSSM Trivandrum office.