SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship 2021: Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand and Maharashtra states have introduced Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJVN) for the students who have secured minimum 60% in their 12th Boards (applicable for State Board, CBSE and ICSE board only) will be able to apply for the SJVN Scholarship scheme 2021. Interested Candidates must go through all the Eligibility Criteria as declared by the Official Authority. Eligible candidates will have to first fill the Application Form of SJVN Scholarship 2021 to apply for the scheme.
Details of SJVN Scholarship 2021
|Name Of the Scholarship||Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship|
|Location||All Over India|
|Result Publishing Date||Updated Soon|
Latest update- Those of you who want to know about Classic are being informed that the situation in the country is very bad due to coronavirus and for all these reasons the date of Secondary Higher Secondary Examination has been postponed due to which there are doubts as to when the SJVN Scholarship form will be published.
Check Here – JIO Scholarship 2021.
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
The respective official authority will go through all the applications and will shortlist 250 most eligible applicants from every state. The selected candidates will be awarded with Rs 2,000/- per month during their regular courses after the 12th boards. To know more details regarding the SJVN Scholarship 2021 read the article below.
Applicants who are interested in the SJVN Scholarship 2021 scheme and want to fill the Application Form to apply for the scholarship scheme must go through the detail eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authority. Application of ineligible candidates will get rejected by the authority. We have mentioned the detail eligibility criteria of the SJVN scholarship 2020 in the tabular format below.
|Qualification Requirement||The applicants must have scored at least 60% in their 12th Boards(applicable for State Board, CBSE and ICSE board only) in the current academic session can apply for the scholarship. Candidates belong to the BPL category must have scored minimum 50% to apply. Candidates belonging to PWD category only need passing marks to be able to apply.|
|States Applicable||The States under this Scholarship Program are Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand Bihar Arunachal Pradesh Maharashtra|
|Residential Criteria||There are no residential criteria applicable for this scheme. Applicants who are already enrolled under any other scholarship scheme will not be eligible for this SJVN scheme.|
How to apply for SJVN Scholarship Online & Offline?
- Candidates can obtain the Application Form of SJVN Scholarship 2021 online from the official website of SJVN or the Application Form will also be available in other sources that will be notified by the Authority through news paper or official website.
- After obtaining the Application Form candidates will have to fill the application form carefully, and need to attach necessary documents including the photocopy of the 12th Marks sheet.
- After the application form is filled up the student successfully it is further needed to be attested from the Principal of the respective school from where the student has pursued his/her 12th.
- Next the filled-in application form has to be submitted or sent to SJVN office below address (mentioned below) or to the outsourced agency on or before the last date as. No application will be accepted after the expiry of the last date.
How candidates will be selected for SJVN Scholarship 2021?
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their marks secured in the 12th Boards.
- In there is any tie persists between candidates the candidate with the higher marks will be preferred.
- After the successful submission of the application form applicants will be called for document verification.
- The official SJVN authority can reject any application at any stage if found ineligible.
- If the vacant seats are not filled by the above mentioned boards than it can be filled by the candidates of other boards with the due permission of the SJVN chairman.
Facts on SJVN Scholarship 2021
- In the states of Bihar, Maharashtra, and Uttrakhand there will be first 50% seats will be reserved for the schools situated under Project Affected Area (PAA) villages and the rest 50% will be reserved for district(s) in which the project is located.
- The list of enlisted PAA villages will be available from the respective projects implementing agency.
- Although if the first category is seats remain vacant then it can be filled by the 2nd category with the permission of the Chairman of SJVN Foundation.
- If any student under the scholarship fails to get promoted to the next year or semester than the SJVN Scholarship 2021 amount will be discontinued.
All The Best!!