Bihar RTPS Online Form 2021: Bihar Government has introduced RTPS online portal to make the application of Bihar Caste, Income and Residential certificate Online. It means the residents of Bihar State can now apply for Jati, Niwas and Aay Praman Patra online from the RTPS online portal. For the RTPS application form fill up applicants must have a valid mobile number. After the application form fill up the RTPS application status can be checked through the registered mobile number by sending SMS RTPS to 56060.
Also Check – Bihar Board Certificate Verification 2021.
Bihar RTPS Online Application Form
This article will provide all the information regarding RTPS online Application form fill up for Caste, Income and Residential certificate. Therefore check the article carefully. This RTPS (Right to Public Service) online portal is a very useful for the today’s Generation. The Caste certificate and residential certificate and income certificate is needed everywhere from school to college to Government exams. So now people can easily apply for these certificates online without any offline hazards. Residents of Bihar can also make their own basic Certificates using the same Online Portal.
How to apply online for Bihar RTPS?
To apply for online certificates such as caste, domicile, income, birth, death etc applicants need to first visit the online official portal. Then they will need to follow some simple steps. Below we have discussed the important steps to fill the online application form. We have also provided the direct links below. Through the portal the caste certificates an also be classified in different categories as OBC, SC, ST Etc.
- Go to the official website which is 184.108.40.206/rtps/Home.aspx
- Next click the link apply online. Now move further and read terms and conditions.
- Next enter applicant’s name in both Hindi and English.
- Now enter the relevant details.
RTPS Bihar Tatkal Certificate Verify
A new online service naming Tatkal Service has also been started by the Bihar Government that is a free service. The benefits of the Tatkal Service are that candidates can apply for any kind of certificate in just two days. And after the application the Certificate will be received by the candidate within 2 days. Candidates will also receive the Receipt of the Application Form. Follow the instructions to verify the application form –
- Application form has to be filled from the official website of Bihar Right to Public Service.
- Then on the homepage, click on the RTPS Bihar Online Form.
- Next agree with the Terms and Conditions as appeared on the screen and then move further.
- Applicants will come to the next page.
- Next enter your Name in Hindi and English language, Select the relevant Certificate and enter valid Mobile Number and then click Next.
- After that applicants will receive a Verification Code.
- Now enter the verification code, and then click next to proceed further.
RTPS Bihar Application Form Status Check Online
After the application process is completed applicants can check the status of their online certificate application through SMS service and online portal. For online status checking applicants need to visit the official website and for SMS service applicants have to send SMS from their registered mobile number. Below we have mentioned the SMS sending procedure. SMS service will helpful for those who do not have internet access. Applicants only need to send RTPS to the inquiry number 56060 and the application status along with the certificate delivery date will be visible.
It is also important to note that the residents of Bihar who are staying out side of Bihar State can also apply for the Caste, Income and Resident certificates online from the portal and can also check the status. This is a great initiative taken by the Bihar Government to make the application online. It has surely made so much different in the residents of Bihar State.