Solved Model Question Paper Download Previous Year Paper PDF Free Punjab State Patwari Exam
Revenue and canal patwari model / sample practice exam paper / question mock test paper conducted by the Punjab Revenue Department is given below. You can also download the Punjab Revenue Patwari Previous Year Model Paper Written Question Paper year wise / last 10 years fully solved / with solution in PDF format from the official website when they will upload it.
You can download solved model question paper completely free with answer key. The Revenue patwari exam will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) in written test. You need to know the exact study material for the preparation of Punjab State Patwari (Revenue and Canal) exam. For more details, visit www.punjabrevenue.nic.in.
Download Model Question Paper for Punjab State Patwari Written Exam:
1) The first Governor General of India was appointed in—
2) When was the Battle of Plassey fought?
3) The first Governor General of India was ?
a) Lord Clive
b) Lord Canning
c) Lord William Bentick
d) Lord Lytton
4) The Gurumukhi script was introduced by_
a) Guru Amardas
b) Guru Ramdas
c) Guru Angad
d) Guru Nanak
5) Who founded Sikhism?
a) Gobinda Singh
6) As per Census 2001 the most urbanized State of India is:
d) Tamil Nadu
7) Which of the following State has the illiteracy rate lower than the national average?
b) West Bengal
c) Andhra Pradesh
8) In which state is the female illiteracy lowest ?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
9) The population growth rate in India is:
b) Remaining constant
10) The state with the second largest population in India is:
a) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) West Bengal
11) The mean radius of the Earth is-
b) 6400 km
d) 12800 km
12) Which planet in our solar system is nearly as big as the earth
13) The Planet that takes 88 days to make one revolution of the sun is_
14) Which of the following is called ‘’ Blue Planet’’?
15) Which of the following Planets rotates clock wise?
16) When was the Panchayati Raj System introduced in India?
17) The constitutional state has been given to Panchayats under Article:
18) If a Panchayat is dissolved,elections are to be held within:
a) one month
b) three month
c) six month
d) one year
ANSWER keys / solution / solved paper PDF download free:
1)b 2)a 3) c 4) d 5) c 6) d 7) c 8) a 9) c 10) b 11) b 12) c 13) a 14) b 15) c 16) c 17) d 18) c.
Download Previous Years Question Paper Punjab Patwari Revenue & Canal:
All the Best for All Candidates!!