SSC conducts temporary constable (executive) recruitment exam every year and we have given a model / sample / practice question paper with solution / answer keys for download completely free in PDF format. You can also download the previous years fully solved question paper / with answer key from the link given below. Computer based written exam or CBT will be held for the temporary constable post recruitment. The solved SSC Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Question Paper contains some objective question which are model questions consisting of general knowledge (G.K), reasoning etc. The sample paper can be download in PDF format and you can share it with your friends. For preparing well, download the previous 10 years / last years fully solved question paper from the official website. For more information for Delhi Police constable recruitment, visit www.ssc.nic.in.
Download Solved Model Question Paper for SSC Delhi police constable:
1) The number of Lok Sabha members who can table a No Confidence Motion against the Council of Members is –
2) The total number of Lok Sabha seats is:
3) Finance Bill of Indian Government is presented in—
a) Upper House
b) Lower House
c) Legislative Council
d) Legislative Assembly
4) What could be the maximum time limited of ‘Zero Hour’ in the Lok Sabha?
a) 30 minutes
b) 1 hour
c) 2 hours
d) Indefinite period
5) Which one of the following is the largest Lok Sabha Constituency?
6) Who was the first Portuguese Viceroy in India?
b) Vasco d agama
c) Francisco de Almeida
7) Who were the first Europeans to set up sea trade centres in India??
a) The English
b) The France
c) The Portuguese
d) The Dutch
8)Which one of the following was Not a French settlement in India?
9) Who were the first European to reach India for trade?
10) The French East Indian Company was formed in—
11) The nautical mile is equal to—
a) 5060 feet
b) 5280 feet
c) 6060 feet
d) 6080 feet
12) What percentage of world’s freshwater is stored as glacial ice?
13) Which one of the following rivers crosses the equator two times?
a) Cango River
b) Amazon River
c) Niger River
d) Nile River
14) The Longest River of Europe is:
15) Find the odd one:
d) Slaked lime
16) Where the headquarters of the International Bank of Reconstruction and Development located?
b) Washington DC
17) The Presidency of the Security Council of the United National is alternated every
b) six month
d) two year
18) In which one of the following cities is the Global Automotive Research Centre being set up?
19) Which one of the following South-East Asian countries is a member of OPEC?
20) Which one of the following countries is not a member of the Nordic Council?
d) United Kingdom
Download ANSWER key PDF free / solution:
1)C 2)c 3)b 4)b 5) b 6) c 7) c 8) c 9) c 10) c 11) b 12) c 13) a 14) d 15) a 16) b 17) a 18) a 19) a 20)d.
Download Previous years question paper:
Download link for last years solved question paper in PDF format: Click here.