Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Karnataka 2021 for UG & PG Students: The official notification of Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship has been published by the Government of Karnataka. The objective to launch this Scholarship is to provide financial support to the students belonging to the backward classes of Karnataka, so that they can pursue their studies without any financial hindrance. With the help of the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2021 amount the Eligible and needy students can not only continue their higher studies but also can make a better future for them.
Also Check – Medhabruti Scholarship 2021.
About Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2021
Only the students of Karnataka State of Backward Class community can apply for the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2021 Scheme. The scholarship amount will be provided to the students of Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. To know more details regarding Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2020 eligibility criteria, application process etc read the article below.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship:
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Applicants must be the residents of Karnataka State and must have studied minimum 7 years in the school of Karnataka State.
- Candidates must belong to the backward class community.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the scholarship must be pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or any Professional Degree or Professional Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university by the year 2019.
- Applicants must have got minimum 70% in their last qualified exam.
- Applicants must have a valid proof of Caste Certificate.
- Applicants must have minimum 75% attendance in the respective Institute to avail the benefit of the Scholarship Amount.
- Applicants will have to link their Aadhaar card with their bank account so as to get the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship amount transferred directly to the bank account.
- Applicants must be in PUC or SSLC in the month of March/April 2019.
- The applicant’s annual family income should be not more than-
i) Rs 2.5 lakhs – for Prakash and ii) Rs 1 lakh – for season 2A, 3A and 3B
How to fill up online application form for Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship?
The application process of the Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship has been mentioned below.
- Step – 1: First visit the Karnataka backward classes welfare department official e-PASS website.
- Step – 2: Then on the Home page, go to the bottom of the page and then click on the ‘Pratibha puraskar scholarship’ for registration process under undergraduate or postgraduate in the student section.
- Step – 3: then go through all the instructions carefully, and then right click on the checkbox to accept the declaration. After that candidates will need to click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Documents Required for Karnataka Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Scheme
For the online application form fill up of the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2021 candidates will have to upload certain documents. The documents must be original and candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the documents in the prescribed format. The documents are mentioned below.
- Caste certificate of the candidate if he/she belongs to SC, ST, or BC minority section of the society and it can be avail from the Mandal officer.
- Income certificate of the candidate’s family. If the candidate belongs to the OBC category and his/her family’s annual income is less than Rs. 2 lakhs. This certificate can be get from the Mandal office.
- Previous Bonafide and college certificates.
- Bank passbook of the candidate that is linked with Aadhar number.
There is no application fee required to fill the online application form. It is totally free of cost. If candidates face any problem during the application form fill up then they can contact on the Numbers below. For more updates and information on the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
Thank You visit Our Website!!