Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY): Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana was introduced to develop the skills of the young generation of India. The young blood is searching for suitable Jobs, be it in Government or in Private Organization. But due to lack of proper professional training they are not getting any. So to train the Youth in various technical courses so that they can get jobs in various fields, the PMKVY scheme will help young people of India.
Also Check – PM Kisan Yojana Status 2021.
The purpose of this scheme is to motivate the Young minds to develop their interest and skills towards technical or non-technical employable skills. Under this scheme after the completion of the training candidates will receive Certificates, and this certificate and the experience will help them to get a skilled job to earn better livelihood for themselves. To know more details regarding the scheme read the article below.
PMKVY Scheme Details 2021
The PMKVY scheme is under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) that was introduced to train more than 10 million youth during the time period of 2016-2020. The candidates under this scheme will be trained on the basis of the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) and Industry Led Standards. Most important thing is that under this PMKVY Scheme candidates need not pay a single penny. People who are financially weaker can trained themselves under this scheme totally free of cost.
The candidates who had to leave their studies or who could not complete their 12th or 10th class can enrol them under this skill to get professional skill training. This scheme aims to enable and mobilize huge number of young bloods to get into industry designed quality skill training, so that it can increase the productivity of their times by offering them training and certificates. The scheme’s key facts are –
- Mainly the school and college dropout candidates will be benefited through this scheme.
- The training is given according to National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- Along with the technical skills, candidates will be given Soft Skills, Entrepreneurship, Financial and Digital Literacy.
Jobs after PMKVY
- Candidates who will be trained under this scheme various Job opportunities will be opened for them.
- Thos scheme will help in getting placements in any technical or non technical fields according to the market needs.
PMKVY Courses Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belongs to any state, any community or any school/college dropouts can join this scheme.
- But all the applicants must have Aadhar cards and a bank account to be able to apply for the scheme.
- Or the candidates must own a verified alternate ID such as PAN or Voter Card (only for the states of North-East region and J&K)
- SSC may also include some other criteria for the particular job roles.
- Students’ pr specifically the college students who are continuing their studies are not eligible to apply.
- Adding to this in corporate or in factory premises candidates cannot have their own employees or daily wagers.
How to Register & fill up Application form for PMKVY online?
- Applicants have to visit the official website of PMKVY www.pmkvyofficial.org to apply for the scheme.
- Then by clicking the concerned link, candidates will have to enter their basic details that are asked.
- Then the candidates will have to make their choices of course from 40 options available under the scheme.
- Then candidates will have to choose their preferred centre location. Candidates can even visit the respective training centre to get more details of the course.
Helpline of PMKVY:
- Helpline for Students: 8800055555
- SMART Helpline: 18001239626.
If you need to know more information on PMKVY, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.