Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 List Download, Check Hospital List, Beneficiary List online – PM Jan Arogya Yojana: Corona Virus Free Test, Treatment will be covered under the National Health Protection scheme of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. You need to go to the Panelled Hospital for this free benefit. मुफ्त जांच एवं इलाज आयुष्मान भारत योजना ke sath. Read important details like PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List, Empanelled Hospital List etc.
आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2020 Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a contemporary National Health Scheme launched by the Central Government to provide Free Healthcare Facilities to the people who cannot afford Treatment in Private Hospitals. We know the medical Infrastructure and the Healthcare Facilities in most of the Government Hospitals are below average as compared to the Private Hospitals in India.
But the treatment in Private Hospitals are way more costly and out of the reach of the Poor people. In this scenario the PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Scheme aims to provide free Health Coverage of up to Rs 5lakh. This scheme is one of the biggest Healthcare schemes in the World that is launched till date.
Important Information regarding the PMJAY
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana policy will cover more than 10 crore family in the Entire country. If we go through the Socio-Economic Caste Census for 2011, we will come to know that there are more than 8.03 crore family resides in rural areas and 2.33 crore family resides in urban areas who are socio-economically deprived from all the facilities. So this PMJAY Ayushman Bharat scheme will cover all these families and will provide Rs 5 lakh medical Insurance to the each of these families. This is almost 40% of the population.
- प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना के लिए कोई आवेदन करने की ज़रूरत नहीं है.
- अगर आप Ayushman Bharat प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना लिस्ट में सम्मिलित है, तो चिकित्सा के लिए किसी भी Empanelled अस्पताल में प्रति वर्ष 5 लाख रुपये तक लाभ उठा सकते हैं.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Benefits
PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana included the Former Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) that was announced in the year 2018 by the UPA Government. In this newly launched scheme, there is no limit in family size and the member’s age. Under this scheme, people need not to spend single penny and it is completely free from the hazel of papers at any Public or impaneled Private Hospitals.
The facilities that will be given under this scheme are free medication, Hospitalization and post Hospitalization Expenses of nearly all secondary level and the Tertiary level care procedures. Altogether 1400 packages are announced under the PMJAY scheme that includes some costly treatments such as Knee Replacements, Coronary Bypass, Stenting etc.
Under this PMJAY scheme more than 1.5 lakh health and wellness centers will be built as per the latest SECC data.
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Only the families that come under the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC)-2011, are considered as eligible to avail all the facilities Under this scheme. Therefore, people need to find their names in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC)-2011 Ayushman Bharat Yojana List, so that they can know whether they comes under this PMJAY scheme or not. Also the families who have an active RSBY card as on 28th February will also be considered as eligible for this scheme.
It is important to note that, women, girl child and senior citizens will be prioritized under this scheme although there is no limitation in family size and age of the family members. The families who come under this scheme can avail the benefits anywhere around the Country. But it is mandatory that their names are enlisted in the SECC database and they have an active RSBY card.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana online @ www.pmjay.gov.in
- People Can check their Names from the nearby Common Service Centres (CSC)– or the can also gather the information from the nearby Impaneled Hospitals.
- Helpline No- next easy method is to contact the government provided customer care centers regarding any help. The helpline numbers are following – 1800111565 & 14555.
- Online Method- and the next very popular method is the online method. People can official website of National Health Authority for Ayushman Bharat Yojna to know all the details.
Official Website to Check PM Jan Arogya Yojana List online
Visit the following information for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana –
- Official Website to Check Eligibility for PMJAY – Click Here.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Beneficiary List – Click Here.
- Ayushman bharat yojana Hospital List – Click Here.
- PM-JAY Process Flow at Empanelled Hospitals
How to check Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana List mera.pmjay.gov.in
- Go to the official website mera.pmjay.gov.in.
- Then click on the “Am I Eligible” tab visible on the homepage.
For more information related to the PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2020, visit the official website. Comment below if you have any doubt.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2020!!!!