PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
PGCIL has issued recruitment notification for Diploma Trainee and other various posts in 2017. There are total 38 vacancies for the latest recruitment of the posts through on-line mode by official website of Power Grid Corporation of Indian Limited http://www.powergridindia.com/er-ii-recuirtment. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, application fees, general instruction, salary scale, selection procedure of PGCIL Recruitment 2017.
PGCIL POST & VACANCY:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 30
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 04
- Diploma Trainee (IT) – 01
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) – 01
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – 01
- Assistant (Finance) – 01
Educational qualification required for Diploma Trainee post (Electrical) according to the notification of PGCIL is Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognised board with minimum 70% of marks. For various post there are qualification different. There will be mention if any working experience is needed. More details of the posts visit to the official website.
The upper age limits for the above posts are different. The average upper age limits for the recruitments is 27-28 years.
More details visits to the official website.
Salary scale for the all Diploma Trainee post is stipend of Rs. 16500/- during the training period. After that the pay scale is 16000-35500/- all type of pay is including in it. For details information about the other posts download the recruitment notification.
- Only Indians are eligible for the the post. The minimum age required is 18 years.
- The certificates are have to be genuine according to the official website.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates have to fill the form through official website.
- Candidates have to affix passport size with the application. The size is between 20 to 50 KB.
- The signature should be 10 to 20 KB.
- Candidates have to print out of submitted application.
- More information visit to the official website.
- The application fee for Diploma Trainee is 300/- .
- Application for Assistant is 200/-
- Proof of birth
- Required educational qualification mark sheets as follows.
- Matriculation (10th)
- Intermediate (12th)
- Diploma/ Degree certificates
- Additional qualification (if any).
Opening Date– 20.07.2017
Closing Date – 09.08.2017
Last date of payment – 11.08.2017
Cut off date for purpose of upper age limit – 09.08.2017
For more details, visit links below –
- Official Website: Click to go.
- Download notification: Click Here.