Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2018 Lecturer Post Technical Education & Training Service Cadre (Group- B)
- 1 Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2018 Lecturer Post Technical Education & Training Service Cadre (Group- B)
- 2 OPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification from Odisha Public Service Commission
- 3 ODISHA PSC VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON RECRUITMENT 2017 ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ADVERTISEMENT 2017 OPSC VACANCY
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Vacancy 224 Posts Odisha Technical Education: Odisha PSC has invited online application from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of lecturers in Odisha Technical Education and Training Service Cadre(Group B) under the Department of Skill Development and Technical Education. Only Indian citizen can apply for the post. Candidates can apply online through the website www.opsconline.gov.in. 224 number of vacancy for the post has been advertised. Candidates can apply online from 19.01.18 to 22.02.18. Candidates will be selected through written examination and interview. Below we have given details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and eligibility criteria.
Details of the post and vacancy
Following are the details of the OPSC Lecturer vacancy subject wise –
- Lecturer in Math and Science(Physics) – 12 posts
- Lecturer in Math and Science(Chemistry) – 12 posts
- Lecturer in Math and Science (Mathematics) – 12 posts
- Lecturer in English- 07 posts
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering- 51 posts
- Lecturer in Mechanical- 30 posts
- Lecturer in Electrical- 27 posts
- Lecturer in Electronics- 31 posts
- Lecturer in Instrumentation and Control- 04 posts
- Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering- 12 posts
- Lecturer in Automobile- 05 posts
- Lecturer in Textile Technology- 02 posts
- Lecturer in Architectural Assistantship- 02 posts
- Lecturer in Chemical- 07 posts
- Lecturer in Mining- 04 posts
- Lecturer in Metallurgical- 04 posts
- Lecturer in Drilling Engineering- 02 posts
Category wise number of vacancies
- UR- 120
- SC- 35
- ST- 68
- SEBC- 1
- PWD- 5
- EXSM- 5
- SP- 1
Important dates of recruitment
- Starting date for submission/ download of online application- 19.01.18
- Closing date for submission/ download of online application- 19.02.18 till 11:59 PM.
- Closing date for printout (hard copy) of online application- 28.02.18 till 5PM.
Required educational qualification for the post
- Candidates should have Masters Degree or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any discipline.
Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in relevant discipline. If the candidates have Master Degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent then the required to have Bachelor or Master Degree with the concerned discipline.
Recruited staffs will be paid monthly Rs 9,300- 34,800 carrying Grade pay of Rs 4,600.
Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01.08.18.
Upper age limit is relaxable as per Government norms.
General/ OBC- Rs 300
SC/ ST/ PWD- NIL
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview (trade test) consisting of subjects like General English, General Knowledge and Subject concerned questions.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through www.opsconline.gov.in. Before filling the form candidates should go through the instructions properly and upload all the relevant documents. After completion of form fill up they should take a printout of the application for their future reference. Candidates must furnish all the proper information as required by the OPSC.
- Official Website: www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Download notification: Click Here.
OPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification from Odisha Public Service Commission
OPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy OPSC invited ST candidates through official application which is available in the website from the opening date. Odisha Public Service Commission recruits ST candidates under Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department. The post is belongs to class II & Group-B. The vacancy detail is mention below according to official notification. We have given here the vacancy detail, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection procedure and important dates according to the OPSC.
POST & VACANCY:
|Name of the post||Category||Vacancy|
Vacancies are also reserved for Ex-serviceman PH candidates and Sport Persons.
- Both the male & female is eligible for the recruitment.
- The essential educational qualification for the Agriculture Officer post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s of Science or its equivalent in Agriculture from any Government recognised University or Institution.
- The age of the candidates should not less than 21 years.
- The official upper age limit is 32 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-.
- Grade pay – Rs. 4600/-
- Dearness and other allowances as maybe sanctioned by Govt. of Odisha time to time.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Working candidates have to submit NOC.
- Candidates belongs to ST of Odisha are exempted from application fee.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the academic marks and Viva Voce Test.
IMPORTANT DATES OF OPSC RECRUITMENT:
- Online application will be starts from- 17.11.2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 18.12.2017
- Last date for submission of all required hard copies – 26.12.2017 (within 05.00 pm)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.opsconline.gov.in or opsc.gov.in
ODISHA PSC VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON RECRUITMENT 2017 ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ADVERTISEMENT 2017 OPSC VACANCY
Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Vacancy for Group B Class 2 posts: OPSC has announced official notification for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post. There are total lots of vacancies according to the official notification of OPSC. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.opsc.gov.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection process, important dates for the Odisha PSC (OPSC) Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Class II Group B Posts.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the post
No. Of vacancies
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Class-II (Group-B)
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates in OPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment jobs in 2017.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any Government recognised University.
- Minimum age limit for the candidates – 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 32 to 40 years.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification by OPSC for Veterinary Asst Surgeon posts in Odisha.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for the posts.
- The application fee is a Non refundable amount.
- The candidates to take a print out of application form for further process.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Viva voce
- Phase III – Final Merit List
- H.S.C certificate
- 10+2 examination certificate
- Degree certificate
- Mark sheets of school & college as well
- Registration certificate under OVPA,1970
- Copies of application and payment proof
- Proof of identity & birth
- PH certificate (if any)
- Caste certificate ( if any)
- Other documents (if applicable)
IMPORTANT DATES OF ODISHA PSC RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of application – 20.11.2017 (within 11.59 pm)
- Last date for submission of application fee – 23.11.2017
- The candidates have to submit hard copy of documents within 30.11.2017
- Official Websites – http://opsconline.gov.in