ONGC Scholarship 2021 – Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Form PDF, Selected List: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has launched a ONGC Scholarship 2021 Scheme for the students pursuing their UG and PG Degree courses. The scholarship scheme is meant for the students belonging to the SC/ST category. Interested candidates have to fill the Application Form first. The authority will release the ONGC Scholarship 2021 application form online in the official website.
|Name of the Scholarship||ONGC Scholarship|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|No of Scholarship||2000 Vacancy|
|Age||Less then 30|
|Minimum Marks required||60% or more in 12th standard|
|Exam Name||ONGC Scholarship Exam|
|Exam Date||Yet not Published|
|Eligibility||EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC Students|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Latest Update- If you are not covered by ONGC Colorship then first of all read this article carefully then you will know how to submit application for.
Also Check – Nabanna Scholarship 2021.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship 2021 – Benefits
The needy and meritorious students belonging to the SC/ST category and are pursuing any Professional courses in Engineering or in Medical Streams and degree courses in UG and PG level are eligible to apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2021. The applicants must have knowledge about the date schedule of the ONGC Scholarship 2021 application process so that candidates can fill and submit the application form within the provided time period.
Applicants will find all the instructions regarding application form fill up in the Information Brochure that will be released along with the Application Form of ONGC Scholarship 2021. After going through the application brochure carefully candidates can fill the application form. It is important to note that the ONGC Application form will be released online but the Form has to be submitted in offline mode. After filling the application form carefully candidates are needed to attach necessary documents with the Application Form and then need to send the application form at the address given in the Information Brochure. The guidance given in the Information Brochure will help the applicants from doing any kind of mistakes in the ONGC application form fill up.
ONGC Scholarship Online Application Form
Applicants who are planning of filling the ONGC application form must be well unformed about the important dates. After the Application Form is released online applicants need to visit the ONGC official website. The applicants can download the application form from the website easily. After that candidates have to take a print out of the application form. Then they can fill the application form carefully with all the details.
In application form the candidates will be asked to provide details like personal information, signature, contact details, academic details. Then candidates need to attach the required photocopies of the original documents. The list of required documents has been provided below. The documents should be certified and forwarded by the Principal/Head/Dean of the respective Institute/College or University. The official authority will cross check all the documents and the information and if anything is found wrong or misleading then the application will get rejected by the authority. The application form must be send to the address given in Information Brochure before the last date.
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are going to fill the ONGC Online application form need to make sure the eligibility criteria. Candidates will find the detail eligibility criteria in the Information Brochure that will be released with ONGC application form. Here in this article we also have provided the ONGC Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Applicants should be pursuing 1st year of graduation in engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Post graduation degree to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme. The candidates must be pursuing the Regular and full-time courses recognized by AICTE/MCI/UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government institutes.
- Applicants must have obtained minimum 60% marks in the 12th boards for admission Engineering and MBBS course to apply for the course. Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks in Graduation to get admission in PG to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicants can apply from the zone where they are pursuing their current course.
- Applicant’s annual family income should not exceed 4.50 lakhs.
- Applicant’s maximum age must be 30 years as on 1st of November, 2020 for the current academic session.
- The list of selected candidates for the ONGC Scholarship 2021 will be released on the official website www.ongcindia.com on the announced date.
- For getting the ONGC Scholarship amount consistently applicants need to perform accordingly. If candidates scoreless than 50% of marks then the scholarship will be discontinued
- 9.The applicants enrolled under the ONGC Scholarship 2021 will not be assured any kind of employment by the ONGC group.
Download ONGC Scholarship 2021 Result- Click now
To get latest updates & information on ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form fill up dates & last date, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
Thank You for Visiting Our Website!!