NIELIT Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Posts Application Form Online
- 1 NIELIT Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Posts Application Form Online
NIELIT Recruitment Scientific Assistant & Officer Vacancy 2017: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, NIELIT has announced recruitment notification for Scientific Officer and other various posts in 2017. There are total 32 vacancies for the latest recruitment of the posts through on-line mode by official website register-delhi.nielit.gov.in . We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, application fees, important instruction, how to apply, salary scale, selection procedure of the above headline.
NIELIT RECRUITMENT 2017 POST & VACANCY:
- Scientific Officer ‘SB’ – 01
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’ – 17
- Tradesman ‘B’ – 14
For category wise reservation, download the recruitment notification.
Minimum educational qualification required for Scientific Officer ‘SB’ and other various posts according to the notification of NIELIT is 60% marks in M.sc or other technological Science Graduate from recognised board or its equivalent. For other various post there are qualification different. There will be mention if any working experience is needed. For more details of the posts visit to the official website.
The Upper Age Limit for the candidates is up to 30 years. For other Caste wise relaxation held according to the Govt. Rules and orders.
Salary scale for the Scientific Officer ‘SB’ post is PB2, 9300-34800 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-. All type of pay including in it.
SC/ST candidates have to carry genuine caste certificates. Applicant must be a citizen of India or nearby according to the official notification.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates have to apply ONLINE through website between the dates.
- Candidates have to submit Applicant’s details, upload scanned photograph along with Signature and valid documents.
- Application number and Date of Birth have to provide in applying form.
- More details visit to the official website.
- After applying, candidates need to appear in written objective type examination and then the selected candidates will be called for interview but there are specific posts where there is no interview session.
- The eligibility proves will be verify during Interview session.
ONLINE APPLICATION FEES:
- SC/ST/PWD/Women = Rs. 400/-
- General and all others = Rs. 800/-
Opening Date for online application – 21.07.2017 (11:30 a.m)
Closing Date for submitting application form – 21.08.2017 (5:30 p.m).
For more details, visit links below –
- Official Website: Click to go.
- Download notification: Click Here.