National Scholarship Portal 2023: There are different scholarships offered by Central Govt State Governments and other Government firms like UGC. All these multiple scholarships are managed by NSP (National Scholarship portal) which is a digital Scholarship program. More than 50 scholarships are managed by this National Scholarship Portal 2023 that is worth Rs 100 Crores.
Now the question arises how NSP helps the Govt? As per the reports of the administrators, NSP help the Govt in achieving the distribution of scholarship amount of Rs 2000/- crores and above among the enlisted National Scholarship Portal 2023 seekers. The report also claims that every year more than 125 Lac application is submitted and out of it 105 Lac applications are eligible.
Important Date for National Pre Matric Scholarship
|Application Start Date||20-07-2023|
|Application Last Date||15-11-2023|
|Defective Application Verification Last Date||30-11-2023|
|Institute Verification Last Date||30-11-2023|
|DNO/ SNO/ MNO Verification Last Date||15-12-2023|
Important Date for National Post Matric Scholarship
|Application Start Date||15-07-2023|
|Application Last Date||30-11-2023|
|Defective Application Verification Last Date||15-12-2023|
|Institute Verification Last Date||15-12-2023|
|DNO/ SNO/ MNO Verification Last Date||31-12-2023|
Details of National Scholarship Portal 2023
|Portal Name||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Start Date Of Scholarship||Updated Soon|
|Last Date To Apply||Yet Not Published|
|Mode of application||Online|
Also Check – SJE Scholarship 2023.
NSP 2023 Portal Registration
NSP is digital scholarship portal is an all-in-one platform that performs various programs of various Scholarships to the eligible students. NSP is considered as Mission Mode Project under NeGP. The application process date schedule of various scholarship schemes under NSP has been mentioned below. The direct link to download the NSP Application Form has been provided here. The last date of Institute Verification of NSP Application is 30th of September 2023. The official website of NSP is www.scholarships.go.in . To know more details about NSP application process, NSP Benefits etc read the article below.
National Scholarship Details 2023
|Minorities||Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians)||Rs. 2 Lakh|
|Divyang||Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities||Rs. 2.5 Lakh|
|General Category||B. R. Ambedkar Scholarship For Economically Backward Classes of General Category Students of HP.||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|OBC||B. R. Ambedkar Scholarship For OBCs||Rs. 1.5 Lakh|
|SC & ST of HP||Centrally Sponsored post matric Scholarship Schemes for SC and ST of HP||Rs. 2.5 Lakh|
|Girls||Kalpana Chawla Scholarship for girls||Conditions apply|
|Others||Schemes for Meritorious students, wards of CRPF and other forces, SC and ST with higher income group are also available. AICTE based Pragati Saksham Scholarships are also available.||Conditions apply|
Important Link of National Scholarship Portal 2023
|National Scholarship Login 2023||Click Here|
|List of Applicants processed||Click Here|
|Renewal 2020-21||Click here|
|Login for Fresh Application||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Scheme Eligibility||Click Here|
Objective of National Scholarship Portal
The main objective of NSP, a Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan, is to introduce a common electronic National Scholarship Portal 2023 in order to implement various Scholarship projects launched by Union Govt, State Govt and Union Territories all over the country. Here we have listed below the main objectives of NSP Merit list date.
- NSP confirms the timely distribution of Scholarship among the students.
- NSP is very helpful in a way that it gives a common National Scholarship Portal 2023 where candidates can find all the Central and State Govt launched scholarship schemes.
- In this way NSP provides a clear database of learners.
- NSP also look into the matter that no duplicate application process is made.
- NSP synchronizes various scholarship schemes and its norms.
- Applicants receive benefits of direct transfer.
National Scholarship Portal Benefits
- Candidates will get to know about all the scholarships from one digital National Scholarship Portal 2023 and they can also apply for the particular scholarships from this portal by filling the NSP application form.
- NSP is made in a way that it will also show the students that what scholarship schemes will be eligible for them.
- NSP also provides up-to-date data to the Ministry Department and serving as Decision Support System (DSS).
- NSP is a all-in-one MIS system that monitors all the activity of Scholarship Distribution ranges from Student Registration to Delivery of Funds.
In operating the various Scholarship Programs various departments are working under the Central Government in providing scholarship amounts to the needy students in the purpose of providing a brighter future to them without any financial hurdles. The various Scholarship Schemes in National Scholarship Portal 2023 2.0 has been mentioned below. The last date of application of the session 2023 for different scholarships is also discussed below.
The Scholarship schemes launched by the Central Govt that are listed in the NSP can be applied through the NSP digital scholarship Portal under the section of Central Schemes. Find the list of National Scholarship Portal of Central NSP Scholarship Form mentioned below.
How to apply for National Scholarship Portal?
- Go to the official National Scholarship Portal 2023 and click on the REGISTRATION link for the fresh registration then provide all the true information that are asked in the “Students Registration Form”.
- For the students below 18 years, the application form will be filled by their parents or guardian.
- Before proceeding the registration applicants must keep ready all the documents ready.
- After submitting the registration form a Registration ID and Password will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number. If the password is not received, then click on the “forgot password” at the login page.
- Applicants must provide “Annual Family Income” according to the Income Certificate in the scholarship application.
For more information related to the National Scholarship Portal 2023, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
Important Related Links
|National Scholarship Portal||Click Here|
|MSCE Pune Scholarship Result||Click Here|
|Indian Oil Sports Scholarship||Click Here|
|Golden Jubilee Scholarship||Click Here|
|SSP Scholarship||Click Here|
|Yuvasree Prakalpa||Click Here|
|Kanyashree Prakalpa||Click Here|
|Karma Sathi Prakalpa||Click Here|
|Rupashree Prakalpa||Click Here|
National Scholarship Portal FAQ
The amount of a post-matric scholarship depends on how far along in school the student is at the time. The benefits of a post-matric scholarship, on the other hand, include a living allowance, reimbursement of mandatory non-refundable fees, a book allowance, typing and printing costs for the thesis, etc.
All NSP scholarships are given out by different departments of the Indian government and the governments of other states. Because of this, the requirements for each NSP scholarship may be different. Please look at each scholarship to see if you meet the requirements. These scholarships are for students from Grade 1 to Grade 12, as well as students in college, graduate school, and PhD and Postdoctoral programmes. On the list, you can also find scholarships for people from SC, ST, OBC, EBC, and Minority Communities.
The documents you need to send to NSP to apply for a scholarship can vary from one scholarship to the next. But there are some common documents that are usually needed. These include a certificate of caste or category, a certificate of income, a copy of the mark sheet from the last exam passed, a photo of the applicant, a certificate of residence, and a copy of the student’s bank passbook that shows his or her name and bank account information. Refer to the rules for each scholarship for more information.
For Post-Matric Scholarships, the deadline to apply for a central sector NSP scholarship in 2023 is October 31, 2023, and September 30, 2023. (for Pre-Matric Scholarships).