MYSY Scholarship 2021: Hurry up, as the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) scholarship Gujarat registration 2021 has already begun. This scheme offers to provide assistance to domicile candidates in completing their understudies in one-year degree courses.
The candidates who are selected under this MYSY Scholarship 2021 will be granted a financial assistance of INR 10 lakh. However, candidates must fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria. The total amount of funds sanctioned under the scheme determines the total number of eligible candidates who can be granted such assistance.
Details of MYSY Scholarship 2021
|Scheme Name||MYSY Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Starting date of application||Yet Not Published|
|Last date to Application||Updated Soon|
List of documents formats
- Format of Income Tax Return form-CLICK HERE
- Income Certificate- CLICK HERE
- Format of Self declaration form 2020-21- CLICK HERE
- Certificate from Institute for new student 2020-21- CLICK HERE
- Renewal certificate from Institute (Gujarati)- CLICK HERE
- Renewal certificate from institute (English)- CLICK HERE
- Self declaration for Non IT Returns- CLICK HERE
MYSY Scholarship 2021 Login- Click Here
Latest Update- For those of you who want to know about MYSY Scholarship, it is said that Gujarat Government has started scholarships for poor students.
Also Check – JIO Scholarship 2021.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship Registration 2021
Prospective candidates have to fill the registration forms which are available online. The applications have to be submitted within the duration mentioned by the government. The submission of applications approves selection of that particular candidate, provisionally. The final selection however depends on the eligibility criteria as is declared by the authorities.
How to Make Online Registration for MYSY Scholarship?
Not being able to register for MYSY Scholarship 2021? We have made it easy for you. Below mentioned are few steps which will help you post your application easily.
- STEP 1: visit the official portal @mysy.guj.nic.in.
- STEP 2: Click on the link named “Swavalamban Yojana Online Registration”
- STEP 3: the application will open in anew window. Within the form, fill in all the required details.
- STEP 4: complete the application process.
- STEP 5: after filling the form click to “submit”. Make sure you submit the form within the mentioned duration.
MYSY Scholarship Status 2021 Check
The candidates check the status from the official website. Students who have applied for renewal of application must look up the website to check the status.
The MYSY Rejected list is determined on the basis of the following –
- Total number of applications submitted and the number of seats available.
- The total budget that has been sanctioned under the scheme.
- Also, the eligibility criteria that the candidates must fulfill.
The pending list declares the names of the candidates who are selected provisionally. Such candidates will be notified of the same on their registered email id or mobile numbers.
MYSY Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have an aggregate of 90% marks in the 12th board examination.
- The candidate must have cleared the 12th examination under any recognized board.
- The candidate must belong to a family, where the maximum income should not exceed 4.5 lakhs.
- The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat.
Gujarat MYSY Scholarship Benefits
- Each candidate selected under the MYSY Scholarship 2021 scheme will be granted INR 10 lakhs for 5 years of the understudies programme.
- Aspiring candidates will be able to pursue dental course from Gujarat Medical Education Research( GMERS).
- Study materials will be provided to the candidates absolutely free of cost.
- The program covers all the expenditure for book, meals and uniforms.
If you don’t know any information about MYSY Scholarship 2021 or you want to know any information, you can contact Tulsi directly. We have given the helpline number below.
Helpline No- 089-2656000,60433333171 (10:00 am to 01:00 pm & 02:30 pm to 08:00 pm).
List of Help Center-
- List of Help Centers for Higher Education (BA, BCom, B.Sc, BBA, BCA etc)- Click here
- List of Help Centers for Medical, Dental, Paramedical, Nursing Courses- click here
- List of Help Centers for Ayurved and Homeopathy Courses- click here
- List of Help Centers for Engineering , Pharmacy and Architecture etc. Courses- click here
- List of Help Centers for Agriculture,Veterinary,Animal Husbandary and Fisheries etc courses- click here
For more updates & latest information on MYSY Scholarship 2021 Dates, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
All The Best!!